NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog inuN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout - Page 2 Server12fl4

uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male
Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-11-02

uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout   uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:55 am

yeah, and from mega hallway to back hallway he does rj
he doesent use wh there...
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout   uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:03 am

This I wrote in the H$ forum:

Duke wrote:
Duke wrote:
Keep an eye on him.

Did you?

We did.

Please consider when watching the demo, organe don't know how to use sound. He don't even recognize an enemy shooting at him from behind. He don't hear enemy walking behind him. He only reacts on enemies in front of him, regardless if he is behind a wall. He even reacts on teammates behind a wall.

Here is the demo and a few scenes as video, I am too lazy to record everything as video. Also the older vid in better quality. Watch in slow motion. In the 2 wallshot vids he didn't see the enemy before his shots. And you never see him doing guessing shots like some people do. In the rj mid vid, he immediately aims on the enemy at an unusual place. And the back hallway vid is a typical through wall aiming of a poor wallhacker.

If this is still not enough for you, observe him on your own. I really don't care but I hope H$ guys keep their clan clean

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b3b1f5a3c8c3a44a91b20cc0d07ba4d211fbcd7cbee1d439
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male

PostSubject: Re: uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout   uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:44 am

what did they say?
dont tell me that they say its not good enough Suspect
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout   uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:55 am

Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout   uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:39 am

LOL

Organe posted the ss of this game, but the ss was edited. So finally the noob discovered himself.
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male

PostSubject: Re: uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout   uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:13 pm

thats sad No
what a retard...

well, thats -1 and life goes on Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout   uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uN Organe -> Now H$ Tryout
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2