NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog insrt*CaKtlrma. Server12fl4

srt*CaKtlrma.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male
Number of posts : 1670
Registration date : 2008-08-13

srt*CaKtlrma. Empty
PostSubject: srt*CaKtlrma.   srt*CaKtlrma. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:34 pm

first i wanted to post this under scrim section but then me and shadow did noticed somthing - hmm hax.he ONLY doubled us all Smile

unfortuantelly i didnt start recording earlier and noone from nn was also online to do that but i still got one.
before that he did one clear wh shot aiming on yh wall while shadow was in yh and he in yellow.
after that i started record.

srt*CaKtlrma. Vsstrdm7meshadow
srt*CaKtlrma. Statsvsstrdm7meshadow

here is demo - see frag when he is flying in yellow and do wall aim in yh when shadow comes. you can do that using sound because it is disturbed from bouncer and also if you plan to shoot in arc you aim there right away not fist in corner to see enemy come and then in arc.

http://www.4shared.com/file/69297264/8db18213/str_dude.html
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

srt*CaKtlrma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: srt*CaKtlrma.   srt*CaKtlrma. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:51 pm

yup we sure got this 1
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

srt*CaKtlrma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: srt*CaKtlrma.   srt*CaKtlrma. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:33 pm

well 2 duble a score is nothing special actually also acc is preaty low but will look at the demo and post my opinion

gg

2 short 2 make an opinion :s sry i cant rly say much the yellow thing well it could be by mistake i sometimes totaly forget where im aiming and just run through the map looking at walls and stuff

but the upper thing is somewhat more weird but mby hes just doing blind shots dunno

any1 else got an opinion?
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

srt*CaKtlrma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: srt*CaKtlrma.   srt*CaKtlrma. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:45 pm

well its very harder to look that way if you were playing ull see much more but fuck why we didnt record it
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

srt*CaKtlrma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: srt*CaKtlrma.   srt*CaKtlrma. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:18 pm

sry, this yellow aiming through wall is nothing... You even can see at his movement, when Shadow does railjump in yellow, that he saw him when he came in, not before through wall.

I didn't see what u saw before, but this demo is nothing. And when u say this yellow aiming is suspicious I don't trust your feelings about the things before.

For my taste we blame too many people for cheating withour any proove recently...
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

srt*CaKtlrma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: srt*CaKtlrma.   srt*CaKtlrma. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:09 am

Duke wrote:
For my taste we blame too many people for cheating withour any proove recently...

g00d p0s7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

srt*CaKtlrma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: srt*CaKtlrma.   srt*CaKtlrma. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

srt*CaKtlrma.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoNamedClan :: Public Forum :: Cheaters-
Jump to: