NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog inTrash Talk :) Server12fl4

Trash Talk :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male
Number of posts : 1670
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Trash Talk :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:42 pm

defense? 75/3/2 = you have to kill them all 12,5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! times to get 1 score point.... i would like to see stats of this one - they have 1/2 of frags from melting only...

very poor considering that this is after training week.

i would say that if you kind of suck offense just sit in defense - in all sports weaker teams do that and its nothing bad there...

gl
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:53 pm

ghostdog wrote:
defense? 75/3/2 = you have to kill them all 12,5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! times to get 1 score point

In german we have a nice word for your calculations: Milchmädchenrechnung Laughing

ghostdog wrote:

Well, we are not pro like you Laughing
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Duke wrote:
ghostdog wrote:
defense? 75/3/2 = you have to kill them all 12,5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! times to get 1 score point

In german we have a nice word for your calculations: Milchmädchenrechnung Laughing

ghostdog wrote:

Well, we are not pro like you Laughing

lol duke xD i cant even read that xD

and to ghost what do you care? you left and would like to see you "own" them Surprised + your acting like shefa (kinda)
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:11 pm

w00t wrote:

Don't you learn german? lol!
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Duke wrote:
w00t wrote:

Don't you learn german? lol!

only from german pokemon, digimon, dragon ball when i was little xD your tv stations were the only ones that played that stuff Very Happy so it was either learn some or die trying Razz
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:08 am

i was kind of the family you know...

and i am just giving you advice - -nn- proved that this clan @ the moment cant be great on offence side - work on defense dont try to ignore the offence fact because you woot and power and usless i guess can frag a lot but that just does not help against clans and clubs like boy or GL or whatever - they outfrag you easy they are pros they have trained fragging all the way... -nn- again were good and even great on defense side, guarding frozen, teamplay form defense side and stuff like that and -nn- have taken out many clans like that because -nn- can play team slow defense style but cant do it fast fragging ofence style...thats what i am saying.

and about that german word - in english it sounds like - if you would have guarded them better result would be 2*12,5 - 25:25 as far as math goes - quite a differance between 25:25 and 25:2...

ok whatever i see that some still have issues with me here and take business too personally - gl have fun.
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:30 pm

we dont have issuses its the fact that you leave then kinda come and lol in our face as if this clna meant nothing to you i dont see the advice in your math and how we screwed up the scrim...

+

when you get in a clan go for a scrim with us dont be shy i would like to post some math problems of my own
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:01 pm

ghostdog wrote:
2*12,5 - 25:25

I doubt we will ever reach a 25-25 vs. boy Laughing

But quake is no math. And with guarding only we will not get a 25 instead of 2. Thats bullshit and u know it. And believe, vs. boy we guarded as much as possible because we see on our own thats the only chance.

btw, the german word is no insult. It just says the calculation misses some important points... naive-girl-calculation.
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:14 pm

amm a 25:25 is impossible?
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:41 pm

when did you became so friendly?

whatever dudes...
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:12 am

ghostdog wrote:
when did you became so friendly?

whatever dudes...

since you came here posting useless info that just puts us down we lost the scrim end of story theres nothing more to discus a scrim is won when someone reaches 25 points not how many times someone melts someone or frags
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:47 am

w00t wrote:
we lost the scrim end of story theres nothing more to discus

i think here you are very wrong and usually problems are needed to be discussed not just thrown in trash bag as someday that trash bag will be full and you will be in deep trash... ok whatever GL in management - it is not easy as you see and not only about just staying positive - hard to stay positive when all is falling around huh Wink
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:57 pm

thats where your wrong its easy to lead its just then when a past member comes and gives you a big FUCK you to you and the rest of the clan

so yeh lead = easy

past members = hard

and when we lose vs good players i dont see wheres the problem we couldnt win so we did our best
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:36 pm

ghostdog wrote:
i think here you are very wrong and usually problems are needed to be discussed not just thrown in trash bag as someday that trash bag will be full and you will be in deep trash.

The only thing that happens when u discuss the same not existing problems is, that people don't wanna scrim anymore to avoid this annoying discussions. Since month we discuss the same things. Let's stop it right now, you are completely right, we are just too bad in q3.

You should concentrate now on your gE application, gl once more Smile

I made an own thread for that, noone who looks in the scrim section is interested in this kind of trash talk Smile
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:09 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

past members = hard - damn thats nice...what will be the next step - ban? go ahead that would be first ban for help/advice.

i am just telling you what you could do and what you could say - sort of "before you sell the product you have to ask buyers what they want" not like say that you know what they want. same is with clan - if you want to lead you should ask what clan wants not just declare the fact.

and i really wouldnt agree on that no talking stuff. i would say that people like to discover what went wrong, fix it and go scrim again to see how much that helped / benifited...
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:09 pm

ghostdog wrote:
i would say that people like to discover what went wrong, fix it and go scrim again to see how much that helped / benifited...

ANd you are the one who is telling what went wrong? Without even seeing the game? Telling we could get 25 instead of 2 with guarding? Just because of some stats? Who should believe that crap?

And if you get banned here its not because of helping, it's because of stalking.

And it appears to me that you will not stop it before you get banned. Just to prove yourself that we are the bad guys, not you. But the only thing that happens is, you make a fool out of yourself.

Maybe it helps to close that shit Smile

Last edited by Duke on Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:13 am

naaaah i dont ban ppl on forums just on server 4 hax, spam, etc....

anyway if anybody has got a problem the way i handle stuff here is welcome to click me on xfire or even post on forums and lets see what am i doing wrong

and yes past members are hard since you are the one that keeps posting the same stuff over and over and you are always right and your stats rly help sooooo much now we can win every scrim awwww c'mon stats are nothing there can be a guy with 120 frags almost every game like merky but not even he wins every game so dont give me stats

ohh and since ur in boy how many scrims have you won without help of some good palyers?

ye i thought so

all i can say is enjoy your stay in boy cuz its the fardest you will come
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:30 am

Lol exo didnt maked in gE 2 time.

And if you make it ghost as you are in all scrims last, then AMEN.
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:05 am

1. i just wanted to help
2. i didnt offend you
3. now i will
4. at least when i lead clan it was alive and got at least few scrim in week - when was the last time you scrimed as -nn-?
5. i am telling this because i hear shit from -nn- clan members about your leading style, training week and stuff like that - this clan is inactive and when it is active its free for all game type!
6. even if i am last in boy scrim i am now getting closer, i am not active but still get as much frags as you (woot) in scrim vs xR so dont tell me you are uber skilled
7. i have been 1st in boy scrim and it was 4v4 - when was last time you even won 4v4 as -nn- super team?

you are acting like bunch of kids really - would better say "ok thanks ghost" and ignored this message if you think it is usless but you start offending myself for applying for gE.

yeah i said that to all i applied and i know that i will not get even T in there as i am not active enough and my skills are not the same but all said that i might have a chance if i get my game back and even gE members do not post such offending posts like you did.

so thanks nice attitude.

p.s. shadow you are THE BIGGEST ASS LICKER I HAVE EVER SEEN - remember you offered to be my friend some time ago to get in -nn- ... now you shit talk me = fucking ass licker. if you would be girl you would work you way up with your pussy and mouth if you know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:17 am

The only offending words are written by you once again.

For sure you now explain "fucking ass licker" is not offending while "And if you make it ghost as you are in all scrims last, then AMEN." is offending. I am looking forward Laughing

And btw, your yelling is one of the reasons -nn- is quite inactive. You just take the fun out of the game. I hoped the fun will be back after you left, but you still manage it from outside the clan to pull some of us down. Well done.
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:49 am

lol it wasnt nothing about pussy.
I just say AMEN if you make it in gE whit that noob skills.

Now LEAVE FUCKING FORUM
Back to top Go down
SkillZ
200 Club
SkillZ

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:44 am

Duke wrote:

And btw, your yelling is one of the reasons -nn- is quite inactive. You just take the fun out of the game. I hoped the fun will be back after you left, but you still manage it from outside the clan to pull some of us down. Well done.

Agreed. even though u can be a great guy an dall maybe a lil bit too serious?
Let's forget and have fun?

Also, this discission sux ass...!! Let's just leave it shall we?
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:30 am

ghostdog wrote:

6. even if i am last in boy scrim i am now getting closer, i am not active but still get as much frags as you (woot) in scrim vs xR so dont tell me you are uber skilled

yeah i said that to all i applied and i know that i will not get even T in there as i am not active enough and my skills are not the same but all said that i might have a chance if i get my game back

hahahahahahahahaha dont make me puke while loling at this i had more frags than you without sound!!!!!!!!!!!! then when we had that nice lil scrim with gp right after and it was a 3v3 with one of the best boy line ups (well except for you) i beat hell boy in acc and frags so
also last page of your topic is super awsome xD they just said you suck in a nice way

SIT DOWN
SHUT UP

i never siad im uber skilled i play the game to have fun not for ppl to say omfg hes uber skilled omfg haxz0r and so on which you many times pointed out something about dm7 bot and crap (to ass lick mby?)

so you fail with ur 6th point Wink

and you get your game back?

lol you been palying the same as always theres no game to get back cuz u got no game

heh well if anyone has any probs with leader ship im here ill listen i wount kikc anyone in fact i give you a weeks time to come to me via xfire forums to trash talk my leader ship my playing style w/e ill listen ill anwser ill make it better so free shots Wink

ok skillz ill lock it (as duke did be4 sry duke i had to see what was the next step from him)

ANY NEW POST ON THIS MATTER WILL BE LOCKED AND MOVED TO OLD THREADS OR DELETED TNX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk :)   Trash Talk :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoNamedClan :: Public Forum :: General Disscussion-
Jump to: