NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog invs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Server12fl4

vs Boy 5:13

Go down 
+8
g33k
DC
shadow
d1c3cr1pt0r
Duke
w00t
ghostdog
3xorc1st
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:10 am

Ye sure ghost you let them win some 1 v 3 . Hahaha ..

All excuses are good
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male
Number of posts : 1670
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:19 am

shadow wrote:
Ye sure ghost you let them win some 1 v 3 . Hahaha ..

All excuses are good

not even trying to excause just telling how game went - all saw that and it's not like we intentionaly let -nn- do that just happened - we sucked at it... that's what i am telling.
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:15 am

3-9

OK game, but we could have won this, we leaded most of the game and had kind of bad luck at the finish. Turk style ending:

GhostDog: Owned without camping.

2 comments: All camped the same way, we often got fragged when boys camped and we tried to get in. And I remember one was pissed when another said 25-17 is ownage.

A big LOL for that Laughing

vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 114

Last edited by Duke on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:18 am

nonono duke remember we are always wrong and some1 is always right no matter how you take it 22:25 is ownage

but heh no big loss better 3 points than like 25 Razz

Last edited by w00t on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:22 am

w00t wrote:
nonono duke remember we are always wrong and some1 is always right no matter how you take it 22:25 is ownage

Arrow albino

Laughing
Back to top Go down
qL1maX
God Mod
God Mod

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:26 am

LOL lost against ghost HAHAHA

he aint good lol, anyway we'll get 'em next time.
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:30 am

qL1maX wrote:
LOL lost against ghost HAHAHA

he aint good lol, anyway we'll get 'em next time.

At least if u don't have lunch Razz

Sometimes he has a run. His railjumping on laggy servers makes him invisible sometimes What a Face
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:11 pm

ohh lol i was thinking and i just found out what kind of a stupid fuck you are ghost

you say that im offending nn members when clearly your the one who offened us here
i told you in the pm to play like you dont give a fuck and you told me you aint gonna take my advice then you clearly applayed it in your post with the w/e shit

you say one thing then you do the oposite you the lowest person i have ever met in q3 and belive me i have met some lamers in the past but they are nothing compared to you your like the only one that i have no pleasure owning so ill just lock boy topic and anyfuture clan topic you join cuz nn doesnt need to scrim a no respect giving mo fo like you

so we will no longer be scriming clubs/clans that your in there no competition between us anymore good day
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:12 pm

you can post what you think about it for a while then its locked
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:22 pm

NOOOOO.. It would be good owning him.

He will say we scared or something .because we all know what nab is he.

But as you are leader and you say so , its ok whit me.

We will own him whit wT then xD
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:04 pm

w00t wrote:
ohh lol i was thinking and i just found out what kind of a stupid fuck you are ghost

you say that im offending nn members when clearly your the one who offened us here
i told you in the pm to play like you dont give a fuck and you told me you aint gonna take my advice then you clearly applayed it in your post with the w/e shit

you say one thing then you do the oposite you the lowest person i have ever met in q3 and belive me i have met some lamers in the past but they are nothing compared to you your like the only one that i have no pleasure owning so ill just lock boy topic and anyfuture clan topic you join cuz nn doesnt need to scrim a no respect giving mo fo like you

so we will no longer be scriming clubs/clans that your in there no competition between us anymore good day

I would still play vs. boys. Everyone can decide on his own to scrim offensive people or not. But if you keep your decission its fine for me too. I am sorry, I should not have asked for this scrim... Neutral

I understand why you are so pissed. It's just a little sentense of Ghost, but he again is not acting like he expects others to act. And it's impossible to talk to him about this kind of stuff... He always claims he wanna say what he is thinking, if others do it, he is pissed and runs away. Fuck him.
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:41 pm

ok i think this one is what you are waiting for - good that this santa barbara ends here Razz

1. woot - really i dont even get what you say at the moment - lets settle on thing that you are right and i am right and all is good or bad - whatever just dont talk to eachother anymore as we certainly had and still will have very opposing attitudes to life q3 etc.

2. about scrim and overall - i am not saying that i am good or bad and that "owned without camping" was about last i guess 3 scores in game when we (me and boten) got duke and useless almost like spawnfrags when they couldnt start camping and we won 3 in a row in same manner - before they started to camp... so thats what i ment that without camp it would be ownage... is it offending or not... for me not and it was not ment as one... if that offends you woot who didnt even play or duke and useless who played and addmited you camped a lot... fine next time i will say - "owned with camp" not to offend you here.

3. thx duke that you admit i am not worthless as after woot's and qlimax's words i am nothing in q3 - pure nab in play and in forum.

4. i am happy that finally woot has found his guts and are standing up as before when someone said -nn- u fucking campers or woot you hax - he just turned his back, ignored it and went like - ha ha ha how funny. he did that when people offend him really and look what he does now - GREAT do as you think and speak attitude - but ok lets finish this discussion who is right who is wrong - just lets prove it with action.

5. i am really still very interested in question - wtf i done here? first its just begining with duke is in love with woot, then i am negative leader, then i am bad cuz i dont like danilson, now i am threat and offender of -nn- clan... still most members come to me talk to me normaly except 2 i mean now i guess 3 as qlimax is here... is it just personal level and we have to do it on xfire or i am just not getting it - whats wrong with either me either other nn members except pwning trio or that trio... i just cant get it. yes i said to almost all why i left nn - i didnt inform woot duke and i guess thats it as that would maybe offend them - if you still think i ran away or have problem with that - we can talk about it if you want.

otherwise it was gg expect duke and usless were camping all the time i dont know why as when we fought in open ground they didnt lose all of those fights. and yes boten camped back as well as i did some when i heard you coming - i mean camping with rail on not gaunt.

just like that.

and really people maybe all can post here not just trio and asslicker who really all have personal level problems with me but dice as leader, moral as mod, rosa, skillz, useless, dc power, power, hotshot, i dont know who else -geek as former -nn- ... because i would really like to settle this one is it between me and those 4 or you all others are just lieing or acting fake in xfire while speaking with me while thinking as them???

p.s. i know answer i hope for that last one but i still would like to hear it from you guys who still understand me and support me. and all other "haters" whatever i dont care about you much really.
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:15 pm

lol you got me wrong i meant you can scrim boy just not him

and ghost nonononononono if there is something i have learned is that your always right even if i have like 1 ton of proof your still right

well im going to viena ill read that long post to the end when i get back

bbl
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:24 pm

ghostdog wrote:
i am really still very interested in question - wtf i done here?

It appears to me you dont read. Again. You are complaining about people who say 25-17 is ownage, and you say this was ownage. It's ur attitude. There are 100's of examples where you don't act like you want others to act.

And we did not camp in the game, we guarded frozen, like you did. This is bullshit. And u started btw. Boten was frozen in quad, me and useless didn't find you until automelt saved him. Where did u camp? We moved to yellow, mega and red. So you probably sat with your fat ass in portal.

You are not able to discuss, you always claim to know the truth, but you don't say why you are right. Thats what makes other people so angry about you.

But the main reason is, you insulted most of us. One example: We all in -nn- suck in teamplay, except you. Thats what you said. Bullshit. How is teamplay in boy? Don't lie. Now we are campers. But if someone says something to you, not even an insult, a different opinion is enough, you are pissed.

It's worthless to discuss with you, you don't even get the points of others.
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:35 am

1. sorry duke but evaluation of streght and weaknesses is not insult for me - if i say your skills suck its my opinion and not insult...

2. here are you major off line - i was frozen in quad and boten camped in rokeckt while i was automelted rand to rok after sawning in bh and fraged you both in yellow - ask useless if you dont trust me. i didnt turn rail off - only like 2 times to gaunt someone of you.

3. i said that i comented 3:0 run in the end when you didnt camp - that was ownage. whole match is GG not ownage - read you first dude.

4. here i have seen no discussion - all dialogs is like i say something u say something i back myself up with arguments and you all - yeah yeah you know better end of discussion...is that dialog that you back off every time i give you arguments or explanation - like in this case i have already said 2 times what i ment with ownage and you still are saying i offended -nn-.

5. woot - i dont care you can even not read that post at all.
Back to top Go down
qL1maX
God Mod
God Mod

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:04 am

Duke wrote:

It appears to me you dont read. Again. You are complaining about people who say 25-17 is ownage, and you say this was ownage. It's ur attitude. There are 100's of examples where you don't act like you want others to act.

And we did not camp in the game, we guarded frozen, like you did. This is bullshit. And u started btw. Boten was frozen in quad, me and useless didn't find you until automelt saved him. Where did u camp? We moved to yellow, mega and red. So you probably sat with your fat ass in portal.

You are not able to discuss, you always claim to know the truth, but you don't say why you are right. Thats what makes other people so angry about you.

But the main reason is, you insulted most of us. One example: We all in -nn- suck in teamplay, except you. Thats what you said. Bullshit. How is teamplay in boy? Don't lie. Now we are campers. But if someone says something to you, not even an insult, a different opinion is enough, you are pissed.

It's worthless to discuss with you, you don't even get the points of others.

So fucking true..
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:37 am

ghostdog wrote:

Who gives a fuck
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Duke wrote:
ghostdog wrote:

Who gives a fuck

nice discussion - and i am one who cant be discussed with - i pull out facts and you back off again.

lol! lock
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Yes, this time you got it. All useless discussion with u has ended. Who gives a fuck

vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Troll
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:17 pm

sry this is my reply for the 1st long post:
1. and ghost nonononononono if there is something i have learned is that your always right even if i have like 1 ton of proof your still right
2.well you sure didnt make it sound like it was meant for the last 3 frags... and you tell me to re-read things
3.never said your nothing but your close to that with your hypocracy
4.hehe i take it like that when it happens 1-2 times max not when it just keeps repeating and repeating over and over like 5 times
5.hahaha as soon as you went "inactive" me and skillz were talking even made a bet i belive that its just another way to get us pissed of and get an "valid" excuse to leave

i mean camping with rail on not gaunt. thats something new Surprised
for the record i have spoken with most nn memebers what should i change in the clan and in my leadership and funny enough everybody replyed nothing about leadership its fine only improvements for the clan (lol?)

this is the 2nd post made by you

3. i said that i comented 3:0 run in the end when you didnt camp - that was ownage. whole match is GG not ownage - read you first dude.
look at no.2 in this post...

5. woot - i dont care you can even not read that post at all.
ofc you do otherwise you wouldnt post this

you last post

nice discussion - and i am one who cant be discussed with - i pull out facts and you back off again.

how is it when i gave 100% accurate counter arguments you somehow swing the discussion in another direction to benifit your side of it

i guess i end this with one last saying:

your right (lulz)
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:24 pm

ohh and about the "asslickers" and "w00t followers" and "duke beeing in love with w00t"

its something called leadership connecting with your clan beliving in the leader

funny how you dont get much back up here since all you left behind was comments on how we sucked in team play and well just yelliung at us how your teamwork was like 0mfg pwnz0r and we cant follow and shit

and remember i let nn members take free shots at my leadership and its rly funny why noone came forward even tho i asked each and every one of them no1 posted in the forums and well yeah i guess im a good leader ohh fuck guess i know im a good leader
Back to top Go down
ARTHAS
Average Posting
Average Posting

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:34 am

After the bad beginning of 10-1 We arrived has to go back up the score.

vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Nnvsboy01
Back to top Go down
Pow3r
Active forum Member
Active forum Member

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:25 am

bg game for me Sad.. gg arthas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:55 am

ARTHAS wrote:
After the bad beginning of 10-1 We arrived has to go back up the score.

Still a good result vs. boys Smile
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male
Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:06 pm

4:11 now

first power and i kinda owned on dm2 in 2v2

then we played 4v4 on dm7, than xen and some boy spected and it was 3v3
and nothing new here, we suck at 3v3 and 4v4...

then played dm2 again, but 3v3, and got raped sa u can see on ss...

vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 8629901080a8558dc6abcd4efabc3dd57fc3813c

vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 07b93768491d6856a452ba33438819c395525e8c

vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 6e0130f91a219370dc1a1694431b02a647dcc91e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vs Boy 5:13   vs Boy 5:13 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vs Boy 5:13
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoNamedClan :: Public Forum :: Scrim Results-