NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog inWTF Duxxer, wh or not? Server12fl4

WTF Duxxer, wh or not?

Go down 
+5
shadow
r1se
w00t
ghostdog
Duke
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Empty
PostSubject: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:03 pm

I played vs. him, it felt like he has wh. Very fast shots at the corners. Ghost spectated and said wh. Then Ghost played and I made this demo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=68cdba1fa0be59feab1eab3e9fa335caa6b78110b3124b7b

He probably knew I would record him. Nothing special in this demo, 2 scenes where it seems he know where the enemy is (one when he was in rl and knew ghost is in dungeon. But can also be coincedence, guessing, sound.) But there are so many scenes where he can't see Ghost (watch with shownormals). Many frags where he moves the crosshair very fast -> very good reflexes. Many Ghost camps -> You can see at the fast moves, he was surprised.

One frag from bh to ra where Ghost says kinda "nice wh shot", it was an easy frag, he knew where u are and did a blindshot, like we all do.

I hope your demo is better, Ghost, I _really_ don't like when people get accused without...
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male
Number of posts : 1670

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:56 pm

http://www.4shared.com/file/71381380/398fea83/duxxer_wtf.html

here is my demo.

i dont know some frags where suspiciouse. one i dont like is when duke is in red he comes from mega sees duke goes behind wall and then do like a wallshot. and he uses that strategy in all game also against me same thing - back off to nearest wall and do wallshots.

some i could explain that he shots in my rail trail but he does it so fast like 0.01 sec after i have shot... thats impossible - i have seen how railtrail shots are done by 31 aka 3xorc1st and he also have 40 + acc - still shots are like 2-3 times slower.

donnow he says he has been slowrailer for 2 years and only is good at first shots - if he miss that he sux just as merky or so... i play q3 less than year and am same level as he - he bearly could win me when i was running around using rj - if i played silent he would be done.

donno i dont like him and i tell that loud - i have my proves so whatever.
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:05 pm

ill take a look and post 2 other demos that i got i think from the demos i have its a 50%-50% chance that he hax could as well be skill

well ill post my opinion
Back to top Go down
r1se

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:21 am

lol i olso thought that
when he played vs love
but i was spec and allready saw that
he was hacking no way he can hear
with gaunt and croutch that
enemy is there and he did some wallshots

this guy u mean
here u have it

-LoVe|r1se

we dont base our banns on thaughts

we ban when we are 100% shure and untill i whatch the demos ill keep the ip out of this post

-w00t-
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:32 am

ok seeing the duxxer wtf demo i can say wh 100%

at 8.23 he goes into upper but hears duke @ mid he comes out looks throug the floor of upper directly at duke (puts crosshair on him) then turns away and goes for the frag

so gg -1

r1se wrote:
WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Haxor
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:05 pm

duke u own me appology Smile and yes i forgot about that frag woot wrote about also that was the best prove Smile

-1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

nabs rulz in nabland Smile
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:10 pm

ghostdog wrote:
duke u own me appology Smile

No, I don't Laughing

I am still not sure for 100%, there are a few suspicious scenes in this demo, thats right. But it are a few and it could be coincedence. But I must admit he likely had wh. He was more careful in the other demo I recorded Rolling Eyes

However, we should watch the demo before accusing one for cheating. Maybe you are right in this case, but another day you could accuse the wrong one, and accusing one just because he does good frags is noobish. What if Merky comes to our server with other name, how long would it take until you accuse him? Wink So please, take demo, watch it, maybe discuss it on forum, and kick his ass after it, when he comes to our server the next time.
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:51 pm

HAHA YE own him
Back to top Go down
r1se

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:12 pm

i dont know if he have dinamic ip
only i took ss of ip in love server
Back to top Go down
dcpower1
dcpower1

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:35 pm

I posted his demo few weeks ago on http://www.hsclan.namepad.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2645
but its not proven that he hax or not Neutral
Back to top Go down
AttiTude

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:35 am

ye still hasnt prooved does he hax or what. hes suspicious everywhere he is my mate also.so i cant say anything does he or not. BUT. play some slowrail n u find out u see urself on forums in suspicious cheaters section.na am not defendin anyone just tellin slowrail needs some reflexes:) he was in Evil Bastards(slowrail clan) n hes name was eB-Niuseek but he did like a clear start n hes usin duxxer now. if u spec a guy named aR-TuTTo he gets a ban before he can even say hello.n he dont hax hes on clanbase n on arch-angels clan Laughing
lollin with huge post anyways
am just tellin as r1se said be 100% sure before u put anyone to caught section.
have fun n good luck
Back to top Go down
-NC-Turbulence

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:07 am

Hi all

duxxer is Clean and does not cheat , i watched the demo and it dont even look anything like wallhack. if i thought he cheated he wouldnt be in the UK National Team for Quake III Arena NoGhost 1.16 mod on ClanBase. i am the Team Captain i have also been called a cheater by some -nn- members on my own server and on other servers too and also by many fastrail clans and players , there was a fastrail ladder started in Clanbase there could have even been some cups later on if you lot proved you had some kind of backbone and stability here but there just aint any of that here , no control or nothing no history to be proud of and no decent figures to look upto , no one to set an example or even behave in the Arena without insulting someone because they are better this topic proves how much you know and how far you've come, your like years behind and need to sort it out really if your going anywhere with this community, please just dont accuse players cuz they beat you it makes you look bad Smile

ps : NiCe tag and Colors btw
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:21 am

thx for the comment - yeah i think now most of us already are good with duxxer and we already said that we were wrong to him - topic is just not locked Smile
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:24 am

-NC-Turbulence wrote:
duxxer is Clean and does not cheat , i watched the demo and it dont even look anything like wallhack.

No need to pull up this old topic Smile

We discussed if he is cheating, but we didn't say he does. One demo had a few suspicious scenes, but the others looked clean.

When slowrail players appear in a fastrail arena, we maybe don't know their name and how long they play. A slowrail player plays like a fastrail player with wh -> no railjumps, just focussed on the reflexes. Thats why we where suspicious. But all is fine with duxxer..
Back to top Go down
g33k
This Is Sparta :)
g33k

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:45 am

i watch demo and ...
no comment rlly lawl
this guy isn't cheater
only sound plyer Surprised
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:28 pm

why do ppl go round opening old threads when its been cleared up :O

gg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF Duxxer, wh or not?   WTF Duxxer, wh or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF Duxxer, wh or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoNamedClan :: Public Forum :: Cheaters-
Jump to: