NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in-nn- server back online!! Server12fl4

-nn- server back online!!

Go down 
+5
ghostdog
DC
d1c3cr1pt0r
shadow
Duke
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

-nn- server back online!! Empty
PostSubject: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:11 am

Finally.

If the server is again down for such a long time we will probably change server hosting.
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:38 am

hell yea must be back we wait to much Mad Exclamation

well finnly its back bounce
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male
Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:37 am

finally! YAY! Me so happy! bounce
Back to top Go down
DC
200 Club
DC

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:48 pm

Nice Very Happy Do u guys do any training in the server? If so then call me up before next week Razz I need to improve a bit Smile
I've got exams from next week for 2 weeks silent So I wont b really active in Quake 3 for following 2 weeks :\
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:16 pm

we do when we are online lol
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male
Number of posts : 1670

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:29 pm

as we discovered (thx to exocrist from gE) it is possible to set r_lodcurverror to -1 and then it get map like in kind of WH mod - some walls dissapear.

so it is only allowed on old noghost version. i think to avoid that simple thing usage we need to get our server new noghost mod - exo said that 133 will do it.

p.s. there is no need to remove nemesis as noghost will block it... it should at least Wink. also many old clans already know this stuff but this popped up as [i] was caught talking about it some days ago.
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:06 pm

ghostdog wrote:
as we discovered (thx to exocrist from gE) it is possible to set r_lodcurverror to -1 and then it get map like in kind of WH mod - some walls dissapear.

so it is only allowed on old noghost version. i think to avoid that simple thing usage we need to get our server new noghost mod - exo said that 133 will do it.

p.s. there is no need to remove nemesis as noghost will block it... it should at least Wink. also many old clans already know this stuff but this popped up as [i] was caught talking about it some days ago.

would update the server but cant :S already tryed the server just doesnt start and floop said that is probably cuz its linux based :S
Back to top Go down
Duxxer
Average Posting
Average Posting

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:53 am

ghostdog wrote:
as we discovered (thx to exocrist from gE) it is possible to **** and then it get map like in kind of WH mod - some walls dissapear.

Could you at least edit your post so no noobs can get that one? It seems only one solution is to get 880 version ng server mod on every server and force to use 133 mod otherwise we end up with whers and as. This is the easiest wh i've ever seen...
Back to top Go down
3xorc1st
Addicted to -nn-
3xorc1st

Male
Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:04 am

Thats it just upload 133 on servers and they cant use it.But i think for players who play in clans this should be 1st to do cuz otherwise there wont be scriming. U cant use that on gE for example
Back to top Go down
https://nonameclan.forumotion.net
3xorc1st
Addicted to -nn-
3xorc1st

Male

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:06 am

ghostdog wrote:

There is 1 more "CMD" when u are in dungeon u see rocket "no roof" also u see mega and upper .
Better not to tell that other it doesnt matter.
Back to top Go down
Duxxer
Average Posting
Average Posting

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:21 am

3xorc1st wrote:
There is 1 more "CMD" when u are in dungeon u see rocket "no roof" also u see mega and upper .
Better not to tell that other it doesnt matter.

That's what i'm talking about, if you post such information, it's high chance that some noobs read that topic and will use it against others... If you discovered anything keep it for yourself and don't use it either. Play fair to make games more enjoyable for everyone. Cool
Back to top Go down
3xorc1st
Addicted to -nn-
3xorc1st

Male

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:29 am

Well im doing that cheers
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:40 am

ghostdog wrote:
there is no need to remove nemesis as noghost will block it...
That means that i cant use nms... Sad have to switch to noghost... :S
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:17 am

hell no i wont play whit ng -sucks Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
3xorc1st
Addicted to -nn-
3xorc1st

Male

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:33 am

shadow wrote:
hell no i wont play whit ng -sucks Evil or Very Mad
Well its same so....
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:31 pm

its not... i got used to play with nms... ill probably suck with ng... :/
Back to top Go down
3xorc1st
Addicted to -nn-
3xorc1st

Male

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:59 am

I also played with nms but i didnt fell the diff between new ng
Back to top Go down
Duxxer
Average Posting
Average Posting

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:24 am

The difference between these 2 is that nms is more "user friendly" , it gives easy menu(ref commands) instead using commands method. I can't see any difference between nms and newest ng when I fight anyone.
Back to top Go down
3xorc1st
Addicted to -nn-
3xorc1st

Male

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:42 am

i got binded refs so thats not problem only thing u can do in ng is u can use colors 2224 green/blue or anything else
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:39 am

well yea mew noghost is pretty the same ..
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:29 am

merky said to me that noghost is better as mouse is moother there than in nms and also when running through enemies nms gets small lag ng dont.

cant comment that more as i use ng.
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:21 am

hmmm... i guess ill try it... i have played on old one and its not same like nms...
Back to top Go down
tommi
Active forum Member
Active forum Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:00 pm

the lag in walking through enemys and shooting results of not using the client delag of ng.

if client delag on server is enabled then use it on client too for having instant appearing railshots and no lags in walking through others etc Smile (like if you had 0 ping)
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:06 am

good news

nn server now has 133 and 144!!!! noghost on as well as nemesis - so all should have models in it Wink

THX FLOOOOOOOOOP Smile

p.s. woot did misunderstand it before and linux would interfere with bots not 144 noghost Wink
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:56 am

yay cheers
144 rocks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -nn- server back online!!   -nn- server back online!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-nn- server back online!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next