NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog inregarding myself (read that!) Server12fl4

regarding myself (read that!)

Go down 
+3
DC
shadow
tommi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tommi
Active forum Member
Active forum Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-18

regarding myself (read that!) Empty
PostSubject: regarding myself (read that!)   regarding myself (read that!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:49 pm

http://www.hsclan.namepad.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2496

i dont know where to start.

1stly ill tell u guys:
i never cheated and i wont!

now lets explain...
i was trying to catch a retard. i dont remember the name. anyways i needed to know if noghost would ban a certain hack. i think it was ace or rbx extensions in combination with a pure hack. i reconnected my router to get a random ip, then went hs server with the hack with an anonymus name and ofc got autobanned by noghost. i culd prove the retard that he hacked and everythign was ok.

till short time ago. i was suspected of hacking several times but never someone could prove anything, but then merky found exactly that autoban i tested and ofc everyone takes that as a prove for me hacking.
though the fact that i get autobanned with an anonymus name, not trying to show that im good or even fighting (i spected!) people think this is a prove. i cant change my ip mask as well as i dont want to use proxies to connect to q3.
this incident destroyed everything... i tried to start over from 0 again, deleted my screens and completely left all my friends and other things behind me.
everythign was kewl. i was rly glad to get in such a good community like nn, believe me...

one question... why didnt i get autobanned when i pwned n1 with w00t? Why could i 1v3 love and own badly before (before i started over here)? people dont hear to that but in my opinion this proves that that autoban was the only time i had hax activated.
btw: i was 'caught' for autoshooting, not for wallhacking, and as all autoshooters are detected by noghost, the only possibility for me hacking w/o getting dropped would be wallhack, but nobody ever proved me a wallhack.
i hope you get what i mean

but now someone found that old hsclan topic again and ofc soon ill be known as the hacker agen...
i just dont want to do this again.

the 1.16n communite is unforgiveable and im already blacklisted, so i basicly dont got another option.

if you think that i hack then its okay. i dont mind it anymore. feel free to insult me in this forum, i wont see it anyways...

bye guys, honestly in my whole q3 carrier this last week was my best time Sad

Last edited by tommi on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: regarding myself (read that!)   regarding myself (read that!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:21 pm

Hmm man i dont know what to say .. but i kinda belive you
Back to top Go down
DC
200 Club
DC

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: regarding myself (read that!)   regarding myself (read that!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:36 pm

The above story is true, cuz I knw him from long time.
Tom its true that no1 could prove u as hacka by looking at ur demo. And u havent ever got dropped in any scrims. Only testing the hax on H$ server was ur biggest fault where u were specting Embarassed Lets see wat happens next. Hopefully it will be fine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male
Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: regarding myself (read that!)   regarding myself (read that!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:42 pm

well, i guess that ur the only viper that dont hack xD

i think i belive u m8, and if u where using autoaim or any other similar hack,
u would be dropped from noghost server, so i think u dont hack...
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: regarding myself (read that!)   regarding myself (read that!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:39 pm

shadow wrote:
Hmm man i dont know what to say .. but i kinda belive you

ya i know i feel the same way dunno why

so i gave him my opinion that he should stay and teach me 2 own like him i would like 2 pwn and get accused every game from now on xDDD
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male
Number of posts : 1670
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: regarding myself (read that!)   regarding myself (read that!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:50 pm

ok as the only leader of nn clan (while duke is in asia) i say and that will be it:

1. tom can stay as trail (if he want) - trail will probably last untill most talks about him will come down and ppl realize he dont hax or untill 100% demos is posted and he is out of clan

2. tom can use nnn tag in scrim but scrim will be made only in nn server - as there is no talks about "haxor" hosting nn scrim server

gl and i hope you stay.

p.s. you are good in math or you really can google fast Smile
Back to top Go down
Duxxer
Average Posting
Average Posting

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: regarding myself (read that!)   regarding myself (read that!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:13 pm

Well I believe you that you don't cheat. Everybody does mistakes but there's no way that you can explain it to other people who aren't your m8s. I guess Merky has deep hate against you so he will do anything to show people that you're hacker. People are looking for reasons that some players are stronger than they do, because they're people. Only one thing left, wish you good luck to clean yourself so everybody will understand that it was a mistake.
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: regarding myself (read that!)   regarding myself (read that!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:40 pm

Duxxer wrote:
Well I believe you that you don't cheat. Everybody does mistakes but there's no way that you can explain it to other people who aren't your m8s. I guess Merky has deep hate against you so he will do anything to show people that you're hacker. People are looking for reasons that some players are stronger than they do, because they're people. Only one thing left, wish you good luck to clean yourself so everybody will understand that it was a mistake.

after this post i even start to think that duxxer really is good and have his acc as skill not programm... but lets not rush - one person at a time Razz

p.s. nice post.
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: regarding myself (read that!)   regarding myself (read that!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:35 am

hah no way ...
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: regarding myself (read that!)   regarding myself (read that!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:00 am

Duxxer wrote:

ya good post tom someday plz own merky LOL xD
Back to top Go down
tommi
Active forum Member
Active forum Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: regarding myself (read that!)   regarding myself (read that!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:53 am

Surprised i can try Smile

regarding myself (read that!) R1wzg3

@ Topic
i am happy you understand it mates...
actually your reaction is quite the opposite of what i expected.
well this shows me how nice this clan and the community it... TY! :DDDD
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: regarding myself (read that!)   regarding myself (read that!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:59 am

lol mekry ownt? :p
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: regarding myself (read that!)   regarding myself (read that!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:11 pm

ok spam in general discussion and post ss in nn in public as you are now kind of nn Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: regarding myself (read that!)   regarding myself (read that!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

regarding myself (read that!)
Page 1 of 1