NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog invs RTW 0:2 Server12fl4

vs RTW 0:2

Go down 
+3
w00t
shadow
ghostdog
7 posters

Does -nn- need new leader while duke is away?
1.yes
vs RTW 0:2 Vote_lcap40%vs RTW 0:2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
2.no
vs RTW 0:2 Vote_lcap60%vs RTW 0:2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male
Number of posts : 1670
Registration date : 2008-08-13

vs RTW 0:2 Empty
PostSubject: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:25 pm

again some nab club came and owned us hard...

this is really pissing me off Razz

comments in xfire and in game from shadow and dice:

dice - dont have good sound
shadow - i cant play silent, i dont use headphones, follow me i know what we have to do

really ppl we are togher from august its like 4 month (someone more someone less) but we still suck in teamplay...

i dont know do we need new leader as noone listen to what i say???

again said - guard frozen - what can be easier as bodyguarding and fraging enemy who came to melt - we again frag and run away - i am sick of posting this but wtf!!??
again me and dice play silent - shadow goes on rj gaunting as mad etc. overall giving away our position to enemy...

i dont know what to do really. i just know that i can do some damage as i said when i play with woot tom and moral i usually do it on their level and we own but as we play with inactive players, trails or shadow without best players we lose hard.

ok whatever here is ss
dm2 - we were leading 7:1 and 13:6
vs RTW 0:2 Vsrtwdm2diceshadow
vs RTW 0:2 Statsvsrtwdm2diceshadow

after some really nab playing and 6:0 down or something i lost myself and just chatted in game not doing much damage
vs RTW 0:2 Vsrtwdm7mediceshadow
vs RTW 0:2 Statsvsrtwdm7mediceshadow

p.s. if poll is positive then we will make new leader voting - all will vote for someone.
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:47 pm

Man its not going about the leaders man ..if leader sayed to me how i gona play im sure not gona listen to him .. i play whats best for me ..this i allready telling you on x-fire ghost ..

Someone like silent play someone loud ..thats it ..

And sometimes its better silent something loud ..

And about this club / or what ever it is they surly not noob club you allways said its noob ..they are pretty stong they must play long ..and i know that nexus cheat ..i see him while i play and i am 99% that he hax ..and gues what ..like i said i dont caree!! anymore ..
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:51 am

irs not in the leaders

its all in if some1 can use their brains have good reflexes have some tactic and know how to play team without bumping into eachother

thats what i think :S
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:02 am

i would diagree with this as whole lifa i am learining about entrepreneurship and there is this thing about leader.

why team need leader? because if there is no leader all start to show their personality and there is chaos as all are pulling blanket to theirs side. there comes leader and says we will do it like this. and if team is really team the will follow their leader and all will do one thing - no matter is it right or wrong. as if it is right all succeed if wrong all come together say it is wrong and change tactics.

the thing is that leader must be person all trust, all think he is compitent in what he is doing, leader is the person with who anyone can come and talk, who can take team together and also are strong enough to make unpopular decitions.

so the questions you must asnwer before answering the poll:

1. are we really a team?
2. am i a good leader?

p.s. i just so far have flet that many in clan dont like me and dont support me in my decitions. also dont like my straight forward (mostly negative) talk and unpopular decitions...
Back to top Go down
tommi
Active forum Member
Active forum Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:25 am

I think u got hella much to do with that leadership ghost... and as duke is away...
i think we need a new leader to hep you out.
qD for example needs 4 leaders for equal amount of players :p

but it hasnt got something to do with those scrims x.x
for these things we just need more practise / teamwork -> better players
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:42 am

the concept of new -nn- after me and duke took over exo aka 31 work was that we have only us 2 leaders and as less as possible different higher ranked ppl.

we have woot and moral as our asistants.

so far its already a lot of higher ranked ppl in -nn-.

also many are inactive or less active so not much choice about who is doing all the leading things.

about players - you can see scrim section and see that we have won love, ge, srs and many more good clans. only problem is that we cant play so good teamplay every match i would even say that we can play team in very few matches....and when we do we own.

i just in these few days did as much as i could to update our section about enemy clans and what i have see is very good comments from enemy clans about scrims where we win. but its like 10 scrims with comments -nn- nabs and one with -nn- really did cool teamwork had nice lineup and we couldnt do anything...

and also we play a lot together but see for example shadow - i am with him from TC times its like almost a year or so. but all time i knew him he camped, was not much active in melting because of camping, all the time play loud - this will not change as he comes and says i cant play that i will not train in there etc.

point is that we all are different but as a team we need to be united => not all or even i must say most of us dont want to adapt, follow one leader in scrim, play as team needs it not like you like to play in public - public and scrim is two different worlds. Public = run frag melt as much as possible. Scrim = play smart, silent, camp, teamplay,chat, follow, guard frozen etc.

problem is that most of us dont think while playing just running seeing enemy and trying to frag him first.
no prediction of enemy movement, no sorrounding enemy, no bodycamp... donno i think its not about playing more - we are long time togheter....
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male
Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:25 am

i dont think we need another leader, but we do need to train more and more.

what happened with that training day we had agreed on?
i think its supposed to be friday, but when i came online, no1 said nothing about train...

our teamwork sucks, but we can make it better just by playing with each other,
getting introduced to teammates style of play, etc.

i agree on ghosts every word, but we dont need another leader,
we need teamplay train...
Back to top Go down
3xorc1st
Addicted to -nn-
3xorc1st

Male
Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:59 am

Shakespeare_Dog

nice talk eddy
Back to top Go down
https://nonameclan.forumotion.net
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:45 am

hmmm

well it seems that we can play in team but we just dont listen (including me) i can play with most but the problem is some stay in 1 room for to long some move to fast and some just dont know what to do

i say that when playing in scrims we regroup somewhere (we decide that during scrim since ppl can read here xD) and everybody follows 1 person yet keep their distance so that the 1st person can retreat if needed not to be bumping into teammates while trying to retreat but the leader has to have some idea of what hes doing and not just running and rjing pointlessly

bout the silent thing ya its sometimes good but i cant paly silent i h8 the whole thing of sneaking around like some camping nap i like to be loud i dont care if the enemy can hear me or not all i care is that when the enemy shows its dirty ass i can frag him befor he frags me

well mby we need a leader but mby we need to train a lil more befor we go scriming like train for a week or something no scrims just train (training scrims can be performed)

thats my idea you can love it or hate it but its my opinion

also try to get a usa server where we can train high ping games
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:37 am

about trainin day - its just whatever we tell - we agreed on the date 3 times. i have been involved in like 3 trainings of which one ended with scrim as there were like 3 ppl training. so sorry but i did all that 3 announcments - i cant get -nn- train.

i like woots idea about no scriming for at least one weekend - but ask yourself can you do that? i think most will respond to firs clubs invitation to scrim as it was done before - good training guys i have to go and after train you go to xfire and see ppl playing scrims with clubs or hanging in public servers...

IF WE CAN DO IT (NO SCRIMS FOR A WEEKEND JUST LOCK OUR SCRIMS SERVER AND TRAIN THERE WHOLE DAY) I AM FOR IT AND I SAY I CAN EASY DO IT. CAN YOU?

also woots idea about high ping servers - after UE ownage and text from tom (that high ping is not lag its just high ping) i started to play in dallas server and other clan servers and really i am getting used to it and doing 4 fpm already Smile
btw level there is i think higher than in H$ public only problem is that i have with usa like 9-12 hour differance so i can play only at nights as in my day usa is night and servers are empty.

i think it just personality which determines all this - ppl who respond here and post replays are the one who can and are playing team but others just dont care...
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:42 am

well the differenc between usa and eu is that usa is accurate and eu is fast (rail jumps) if ppl would put this together it would own all (btw this is a quote from xeox)
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male
Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:10 pm

i can do that. i mean for no scrims. its great idea, and i dont see why not to do it. if it doesent kill u, it will make u harder Smile
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:46 pm

so we decided on....
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:37 pm

i think will wait morals vote in here and dukes maybe as he will be back soon...
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:18 am

About new Leader: I don't think we need a new leader. Ghost and me try to do what is good for the clan, and what the majority of nn wants. The members help us where they can. So all are kind of leaders or co leaders.

But if people think we need some new blood, np 4 me.

About Training: I am no friend of introduceing special training times. If people want to do training I try to be there but real life comes first. And before thinking about trainings first all should do the basics of teamplay, thats why there is a section 4 teamtactics Very Happy

The best thing would simply be, people go on nn server when they are online and play together. Our server is empty most of the times... And sometimes it will happen that we do training and have fun, and we will not begin doing some club fun scrims because we enjoy the "training"
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Duke wrote:
About new Leader: I don't think we need a new leader. Ghost and me try to do what is good for the clan, and what the majority of nn wants. The members help us where they can. So all are kind of leaders or co leaders.

But if people think we need some new blood, np 4 me.

About Training: I am no friend of introduceing special training times. If people want to do training I try to be there but real life comes first. And before thinking about trainings first all should do the basics of teamplay, thats why there is a section 4 teamtactics Very Happy

The best thing would simply be, people go on nn server when they are online and play together. Our server is empty most of the times... And sometimes it will happen that we do training and have fun, and we will not begin doing some club fun scrims because we enjoy the "training"

wb

and also think it was meant when u were gone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vs RTW 0:2   vs RTW 0:2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vs RTW 0:2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoNamedClan :: Public Forum :: Scrim Results-
Jump to: