NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog inNoGhost 144 Server12fl4

NoGhost 144

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duxxer
Average Posting
Average Posting

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-13

NoGhost 144 Empty
PostSubject: NoGhost 144   NoGhost 144 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:13 am

Cool news from Maverick site, check them out by yourselves. www.noghost.net
Going to test it soon. Cool

Newest NoGhost mod has been released and updated to version 144.

Update log:

-Build 144: Code cleanup and release

January 6, 2009
-Fixed a bug reported where when g_authenticateClient_strict was set to 2 players would not appear on podiums. Fixed in cg_players
-Added in cg_drawweaponswitchbar 8 to make it appear smaller
-Build 141: Implemented the above

December 28, 2008-January 5, 2009
-Continued work with cg_weaponEffects to see what is going on.
-Finally fixed cg_weaponEffects in cg_weapons. After a lot of troubleshooting, I redid the railtrail codes and determined the problem was closely tied to enemy/teamcolors. Knowing that, I found the pointer problem lower down in the CG_MissileHitWall codes.
-Also fixed the teamoverlay occasionally updating correctly.
-Also fixed another bug which I mentioned to moRtem but now I forget what it was. Oh well.

September 5, 2008
-More work in delag for item prediction in cg_ents

Newest Server Mod Version 893.

Update log since 880:

January 6, 2009
-Build 889-890: Added some cosmetic and information responses into the /ready command. It now reports to everyone you are ready, as well as restricts only using it during a warmup.

January 3, 2009
-Fixed a file loading bug when the banfile was too big. Forgot to initialize the end-of-file marker to qfalse. Oops.
-Fixed the bug where a freezetag game would fail to continue at the end of a point if g_referee was set to 2 and someone did a /setref during that point.
-Build 888: implemented the above

@Edit
Tried to run that mod but it seems that it's not backward compatible with 880 server mod version. Need to get server on 893 to try if that really works better than previous. At the moment it's better to stick with 133 NoGhost Client and 880 Server Mod as they are confirmed to work and there's no issues with them except (cg_Weaponeffects 2).
Back to top Go down

NoGhost 144
Page 1 of 1