NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog inc3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Server12fl4

c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that

Go down 
+2
shadow
ghostdog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male
Number of posts : 1670
Registration date : 2008-08-13

c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Empty
PostSubject: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 pm

so our ex member Shadow aka one of the wT club leaders made now a clan called c3z if i am not mistaken.
co leader as i suppose is Natural aka donkie aka all other his nicks.

clan consist of pure ex-haxors or suspects (haxors but not proven) - grip aka grippex from GL, Tom aka -nn- Tom (ex member), Natural, Pixy aka N1 Pixy aka =) and many more.

what can i suggest - just record this clan and their ip - we will get them all now much faster as all suspects play in one place.

what i announce - -nn- will not and are not allowed to make official scrims with this clan.

p.s. shadow you couldn't mess it more up. i hope your clan and members will die out ASAP and q3 1.16n will become much cleaner.

Last edited by ghostdog on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:59 pm

HAH OMFG i cant fucking belive this shit.

Man everyone here can , tell that you think all hax who is better then you.

Ok mabie tom just tom is black sheep there but others?

Who from our clan is proven cheater? who? no1

But its ok if you dont want to scrim whit us because we would own your ass up ..but ok

let it be

and by the way

our clan is c3x not c3z

c3x = Cooki3s x

Forum : http://q3c3x.forumotion.com/forum.htm

ALL wellcome

Cookes leader shadow

c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Coke_110
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:10 pm

amm vozr thinking that everybody hax who is better than you is the same thing you do there were many scrims where we played and you went omfg hax when it was clearly skill so plz donz say stuff you do your self

fine if the ledars have decided so be it Wink
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:53 am

i really didnt talk much about it but i think that duke who usually quit scrims if suspect or (ex)haxor joins will share my feelings.

we can talk about it if you want...training on haxors sometimes also pwns... but in this case i think this is haxors paradise clan so its kind of useless - against tom and other "not proven players" we will probably finish even lower score than against gE or HS when merky is on. is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:53 am

Man what ever im out of this ..its your chose if you gona scrim or not.

Yes i say all hax who is better than me too , thats only 1 thing me and ghost got the same.

but i get it its wrong ...ghost still think ..or something

Well your chose.

bb
Back to top Go down
pe6o
pe6o

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:08 am

shadow wrote:

Yes i say all hax who is better than me too

bb

rofl
Back to top Go down
DC
200 Club
DC

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:19 pm

Not supporting any1 here, but after a scrim against them with lost club, I also thought they hax.. I mean I didnt suspect only 1 of them, but I suspected all of them -_- Maybe I m just NOOB, thats y I thought like that Neutral

P.S : 1 of them was D.A who is doktor (got caught wallhaxing few weeks ago I guess). He multiclans as he is in TqS too Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:30 pm

He is out ..
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:42 pm

ghostdog wrote:
i really didnt talk much about it but i think that duke who usually quit scrims if suspect or (ex)haxor joins will share my feelings.

Yes, I don't scrim with hackers. I give people a second chance if they admit what they did.

Donkie is a proven hacker, and never admited anything. So I will not scrim Donkie. And after my experiences, rly good clean players don't join a clan with hackers. That makes all others suspicious too. So I rly suggest not to scrim them, hackers should scrim other hackers, so all would be happy.

And Shadow... I don't think you ever hacked and I don't have a problem with you, but all this will pull your name through the mud... YOu will not be happy with your clan for long...

gl anyway...

BTW: I am a little inactive these days, lots of work here... Will be back soon Smile
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:02 pm

dcpower wrote:
Not supporting any1 here, but after a scrim against them with lost club, I also thought they hax.. I mean I didnt suspect only 1 of them, but I suspected all of them -_- Maybe I m just NOOB, thats y I thought like that Neutral

P.S : 1 of them was D.A who is doktor (got caught wallhaxing few weeks ago I guess). He multiclans as he is in TqS too Rolling Eyes

omg even doctor is there -he is proven i guess i still have demo somewhere... damn nice clan.

and nice comment duke. if someone wants add something then do it - otherwise -nn- does not scrim c3x.
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:55 am

Duke wrote:
And Shadow... I don't think you ever hacked and I don't have a problem with you, but all this will pull your name through the mud... YOu will not be happy with your clan for long...

same for me Wink

ill play your clan with clubs i suppose Very Happy

well ill play you and anybody but natural he needs 2 give some respect 1st Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:54 am

Lol you and natural lives in the same country ..you sould be friends ..i dont understand why you hate each other
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:03 am

shadow wrote:
Lol you and natural lives in the same country ..you sould be friends ..i dont understand why you hate each other

because natural is like that moneky he posted - big but stupid. he have to read some articles about conversations and politeness as well as respect.
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:14 am

1. i didnt ask you

2. he cant speak english well so dont mind him
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:43 am

shadow wrote:

dunno im just playing in the server he comes in starts talking shit about me my mom etc.. not that i care if his mom is not hot and stupid and dont mind the name calling neither he can say w/e he wants its just talking shit over the net so why bother

dunno when he started hating me dont know why all i know is he a kid who needs to grow up

and thats that
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:12 am

shadow wrote:
1. i didnt ask you

Sry, but if you don't want one to answer you shouldn't post in a _forum_

I lock this shit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that   c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

c3x clan aka cookies clan or something like that
Page 1 of 1