NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog inConfig maker Server12fl4

Config maker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:37 am

Want to make a cool config
Make it here easy & verry fast

http://www.quaketweaks.com/config.html
Back to top Go down

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:08 am

thank u

i'LL try 2 make me a gooooood config

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:00 am

Thanks my friend
Back to top Go down

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:31 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
i have a god config Shocked

my own 1. config which i maked alone study scratch

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:24 am

ehh everyconfig i made came out nub xDDDD
Back to top Go down
3xorc1st
Addicted to -nn-
3xorc1st

Male
Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:18 pm

im gonna try this for 1st time
Back to top Go down
https://nonameclan.forumotion.net
XeNoN
Active forum Member
Active forum Member
XeNoN

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:16 am

i use autoshark.cfg LOL
jks ;p i use some guy called shark/rakim (in zs) config but editted slightly

heres a screenie of how my screen looks but only in efreeze lol:

Config maker Shot0077-2

in noghost it is virtually the same but u cannot get this crosshair. if you could i would pwn ya all hardstyle LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.zsclan.co.nr/
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:09 am

LOL what a crosshair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XeNoN
Active forum Member
Active forum Member
XeNoN

Male

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:08 am

its pro ;]]
im the only person i know on efreeze who uses it lol ;p helps me maintain my 40 50 accu XD

since i got this cfg and crosshair how it is ive become so much better than i used to be tbh.
i know my cfg is a bit nooby having a bloody coloured square as the crosshair but its really helpful when timing your shots as u can see when the enemy is in your crosshair and as soon as they are shoot and BOOM theres ur kill lol... also only downside is that you have to judge your long shots direct to the centre but to be honest that aint been a problem for me when i play coz im pr0 LOL! xD
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:54 pm

XeNoN wrote:
its pro ;]]
im the only person i know on efreeze who uses it lol ;p helps me maintain my 40 50 accu XD

since i got this cfg and crosshair how it is ive become so much better than i used to be tbh.
i know my cfg is a bit nooby having a bloody coloured square as the crosshair but its really helpful when timing your shots as u can see when the enemy is in your crosshair and as soon as they are shoot and BOOM theres ur kill lol... also only downside is that you have to judge your long shots direct to the centre but to be honest that aint been a problem for me when i play coz im pr0 LOL! xD

if you make your self a custom crosshair i can uplaodit to the server if you wanna bother with that Wink

also in ng you can size up or size down your ch so if you use dot and size it up its the same? Surprised
Back to top Go down
XeNoN
Active forum Member
Active forum Member
XeNoN

Male

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:25 pm

nah it is efreeze command ef_crosshaircolor (to change ur crosshair color). if you do not have it set to default 0 (white) then your crosshair will blur as your picmip increases. but you can choose color like 1-8 red to black LOL. its pretty good xD in ng my crosshair is a circle with a plus in the middle same size as that blue thing. i should really change it LOL xD
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:23 pm

XeNoN wrote:
nah it is efreeze command ef_crosshaircolor (to change ur crosshair color). if you do not have it set to default 0 (white) then your crosshair will blur as your picmip increases. but you can choose color like 1-8 red to black LOL. its pretty good xD in ng my crosshair is a circle with a plus in the middle same size as that blue thing. i should really change it LOL xD

nah thats what i use Very Happy it pwns Razz
Back to top Go down
XeNoN
Active forum Member
Active forum Member
XeNoN

Male

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:29 am

i used to play with no crosshair. It meant no distractions XD and i still played good. Only problem is i could not hit people far away from me but i always hit the people who were close to me lol. i guess ill try other crosshairs. when i played with vaxys config a while ago i used to use a + sign but the one with a dot in the middle and a small space then a +
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male
Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:29 am

i use dot only with size 5-10, dunno exactly, its good for distance and good for close.
well, couldnt get used to any other Smile
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:53 am

d1c3cr1pt0r wrote:
i use dot only with size 5-10, dunno exactly, its good for distance and good for close.
well, couldnt get used to any other Smile

hehe dot 4 me is lame im to distracted with where the dot is Very Happy i need something bigger Very Happy works so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XeNoN
Active forum Member
Active forum Member
XeNoN

Male

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:39 am

well a friend of mine called koko
he was in zs for a while. He had something interesting in his config.
he had binds that changed his config and stuff lyk tht when he needed to. it was pretty good and a very nice bind to have lol ;p xD
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male
Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:17 am

well, dunno about efreeze, but in ng, u have to do vid_restart when u change any graphic cmd.
but if he changes like crosshair, sens, or something third, it is good thing to have
Back to top Go down
XeNoN
Active forum Member
Active forum Member
XeNoN

Male

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:18 am

yeah vid_restart all the time lol
or /reconnect ;p xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Config maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Config maker   Config maker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Config maker
Page 1 of 1