NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog inMerky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!! Server12fl4

Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!! Empty
PostSubject: Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!!   Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:21 am

seems that he doesent know that mutch of quake live
then quake 3
lol

Hes not even defending himself anymore lol

quote hellspawn / noghost

http://forums.noghost.net/cgi-bin/ib/ikonboard.cgi?s=1335fd2acbd0a6cdaef61841c2e38124;act=ST;f=3;t=4619;st=0

In the end merky appears to be nothing more than a common cheater

This time merky got merked. gg

Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!!   Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:02 pm

OK, I didn't read all, but he "dropped" on quake live for "cheating". But this can mean anything, for example 2 players on the same server with the same IP (Merky & Shan?). Quake live could judge this as cheating.

When watching his demos it's easy to see that he plays better than all of us, smooth movements, crosshair always where it should be, also when moveing. It's just awesome. I don't think he needs cheats to be better than others, but we will never know for sure i suppose Smile
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!!   Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:52 pm

why is this posted on quake 3 arena forums?

the problem is in quake LIVE i doesnt concern the 1.16n quake arena comunity why?

cuz he quit quake 3 he wasnt caught in q3 so this topic is just a waste of space

let me explain:

you get caught in css so if you play cod4 you are auto caught there too? Surprised

so conclusion if he haxed in QL it doesnt effect q3
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male
Number of posts : 1670

PostSubject: Re: Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!!   Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:57 pm

agree with woot and also with duke.

i dont know why but me = super suspiciouse nab accuser of hax also believe that merky is good - why?

first he was nab and then was seen by many playing q3 24/7 for a long period of time
second - he has awsome results in reflex games - not only one nab but also different and on big websites which i doubt he hacked and as well dont think that he correctted ss in paint or photoshop just to pove his awsome reflex
third - all what duke said - you cant get rj script hax on all maps, do so precise movement using some hax. i bet he has some advantage considering cfg, pc, setup,t maybe even some programming issues ( i heard some people managed to break into q3 pak files and change things using programming knowledge) but its kind of hax but in the same time knowledge and skill...

so yeah as i dont play QL and dont know shit about QL i dont care in q3 1.16n he is one of the best in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!!   Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:23 am

also he was banned not dropped "supposed bot"
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!!   Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiTlT7BOAzI&feature=player_embedded

Nice movie , it show much and if u watch it carefully you can see it is a fucking autofire and now for real this video prove it +hes banned on quake live by dropping.
This is end , u can lock this when u post replays
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male
Number of posts : 1670

PostSubject: Re: Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!!   Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm

lol shadow - nah most of ppl still think he is just good Wink see nqe or other forums Wink

will not double post Smile

but nice movie to learn from Wink
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male
Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!!   Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:31 am

yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!!   Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merky finally dropped .. Hell yea!!!
Page 1 of 1