NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog inAFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Server12fl4

AFK - Away From Keyboard

Go down 
+2
w00t
g33k
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male
Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-11-02

AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:04 pm

nice words dog. as i see, its ur final decision and i guess we cant make u do opposite.
well, im agreed that u deserve a break, u were very good in ur leading job while duke was away,
so u had responsibility to do all the lead stuff here. i salute u for that,
as i dont know how would i manage if i were in that place...

anyways, i hope we will survive without u,
and i hope that u will, at least, come to forum and check out how are we doing,
if thats not going to make u nervous... Smile

gl in ur life, and hope to see u again soon. Wink
Back to top Go down
g33k
This Is Sparta :)
g33k

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:57 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I am guilty for it 100%
srry
you will return it soon u can't without as Wink

rambo srry for all what i say

i will use all ss from scrim now always when we ply
and
if this clan die i will w8 u here Wink
we can survive Wink
gl in rl and hf Wink
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:03 am

ghostdog wrote:

8. skillz - great guy, nice player but kind of unlucky to prove that with results - always something is missing. besides the play side - bit inactive and always talking through jokes, not purely dedicated to follow rules (not 100% but definately not less than 90%). suggestion - be here, ask help, ask others to warm you up, train you, share knowledge with you about settings and calm down while facing stronger teams - we have won them not even once so you can do it.
heh not to protect skillz or anything but he allready asked me to train him i just cant play atm but i will train him when i can

ghostdog wrote:
10. woot - definately one of the main characters in -nn-. have great experiance in different fields (forums, q3, administrating servers and forums, knows many ppl, knows there info can be found, good team builder and leader). yes i would say that woot is unofficial leader of this clan as he posses so much knowledge that all somehow ends with him or at least he is involved. also active and skilled player - so no questions why he is kind of thought as a leader. only problem - i doubt you m8 want to be the one leading. you dont need that responsibility and even if you do i doubt you can hanndle one as your are onfucused - too much joking and fun part from you as for me - but i see that this again is why others like you... so maybe i am wrong here. so only suggestion to you is - try to give some negative feedback while people listen to you - it will make great result as only positive feedback keep people together good but do not help to improve and correct mistaked we do again and all over again. in the battle field - you are already but try to be lil more teamplayer rather than that killing machine of you - know you can do that but sometimes it does not give a result (sometimes).

yeh i know i joke a lot but i can be very serius its just the things here usually dont require that im all that serius ive seen soooo many things in clans that were much more serius

but if the need be i can be a good leader if i have to be (which from the looks of it ill have to be)

bout team play i play fine with duke and skillz well mostly everybody
its just with you its like you take gaut out and stnad in red armour looking at mid i like to move through the map find enemy and get them be4 they get me

well gl and come back soon
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:18 pm

I had to calm down before I answer this. I guess the trigger for your "break" is my posting in the H$ scrim thread.

I hoped I can say my opinion like you claim this right for yourself, but it looks like I shouldn't.

I tried it several times in a nice way to help you to get more easy. You take all this way too serious. Once I talk to you in a way like you talk since month to us, you disappear. You cannot discusss your own weaknesses, just "weaknesses" of others.

Nice also your list of our failures. I'll just comment mine:

ghostdog wrote:
so you cant really help much on the battle field - better behind the table.

Rolling Eyes

I know, there are better players out there. Still, watching at our last 3 scrims we made together one week ago, it's not that bad:

AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 27514223
AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 11279141
AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 74983845
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:27 pm

ye i think duke still pwns :S

only his gauting got lamer xDDDD
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male
Number of posts : 1670

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:57 am

actually no duke it was not the triger - i understood and replayed already to that post.

trigger was what i wrote... but yeah noone reads my posts.. (hint - it was something about scrims and ss)

and yes you have improved and you are having nice scrims now and then - noone said you are usless but you are better leader than player that was the point - that does not mean that one or another is in bad condition - it could be like skills are good but leadership is excelent...
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:25 am

ghostdog wrote:
it could be like skills are good but leadership is excelent...

Sounded more like "Leadership is based on popular but useless decissions, Skills are not worth mentionable"

ghostdog wrote:
(still no results from my point of view)

ghostdog wrote:
so you cant really help much on the battle field

But idc. I can live with helpful criticism Smile
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:58 pm

Duke wrote:
Sounded more like "Leadership is based on popular but useless decissions, Skills are not worth mentionable"

if you make sounds while reading my posts then thats how it sounds - i am kind of not involved in sounding...

about poor decitions - decitions were ok (thats how it was ment / sounded) but something else was poor which i will not mention - smart people will get it as i have told that already many times.

and really i am shuting up.
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:06 pm

Well, you wrote about many issues. I am not smart enough to get what you mean.
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:17 am

TEAMWORK AND TEAM EFFORT WAS POOR TO IMPLEMENT THOSE AND MANY MORE GOOD IDEAS AND DECITIONS.
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:53 am

sry but i feel that this "fight" be taken on xfire from now on

no need to fight in public just make a compromise or something (im on xfire if you feel the need that i help)
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:44 am

agreed with woot Smile
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:05 pm

dunno have u noticed, but i wasnt much on xfire...
this and next week i have exams, so i will not be much active,
but ill do my best to come when i can...
dont worry, i will come to forum daily. cheers all Smile
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:52 am

d1c3cr1pt0r wrote:
dunno have u noticed, but i wasnt much on xfire...
this and next week i have exams, so i will not be much active,
but ill do my best to come when i can...
dont worry, i will come to forum daily. cheers all Smile

tYt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:10 am

d1c3cr1pt0r wrote:
this and next week i have exams

gl Smile
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:49 am

ty m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
g33k
This Is Sparta :)
g33k

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:42 pm

i will be inactiv few days cuz i have problms with cfg + family probl + football tranings and matchs
gl hf all

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFK - Away From Keyboard   AFK - Away From Keyboard - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFK - Away From Keyboard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoNamedClan :: Public Forum :: General Disscussion-
Jump to: