NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog indanilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Server12fl4

danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)

Go down 
+6
DC
d1c3cr1pt0r
Duke
g33k
ghostdog
danilson09
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
danilson09

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-24

danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Empty
PostSubject: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:33 am

1. Name or names you use and have used in game:dan ..danilson

2. Have you ever been caught cheating?no lol

3. Past clans and clubs that you have been in:ER but they kinda suck...BOSS same there LoLLLLL

4. How long have you been playing quake 3:1 year

5. Your reasons for wanting to join the -nn- clan:its a good clan..u guys seem really great...thats y i want to try my luck here Smile)

6. Your Email address / Xfire name:kurt_010@msn.com/danilson09

7. Post some screenshots ...More ss u post more chance u have to join in...(and try to post ss when u playd 10min+ cuz 20 in 2 can be luck Smile )
sryy dont know how to do them here ..i have few on my xfire but only few..im new to xfire LoLL
8. In what languages you can speak / write well:english and my language which no one speaks LoLL
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male
Number of posts : 1670
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:24 am

i did tryout yesterday when i just have came home and i sucked.

he won me on dm17 like 10:4
dm2 and 7 i win but not by a lot.

i didnt try to play and sucked so i would say he has to improve other map skills + sound using and stuff like that before joining in.
Back to top Go down
g33k
This Is Sparta :)
g33k

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:29 pm

he is good on dm17
btw. always when he coallme for plyeing i sleep xD
now i'm here
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:24 pm

I saw dan playing today. He had bad ping but did good on dm17.

Still I recognized, sound is not used as it should be. Thats maybe the reason why he is on other maps not as good as on dm17. I think we should fix the config first, then do tryout.

Dan, do you use latest noghost? enemymodels? enemycolours?
Back to top Go down
danilson09

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 pm

yeh,i do, but idont good sound so maybe that can be a reason ..dont know ..about the maps im workin on trying to get to know them a bit better as this helps a lot Smile..thx 4 ur replies Smile
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:16 pm

About sound: enemymodel should be keel or tankjr. Then loudness in quake3 must be on the maximum. And of course you should have headphones.
Back to top Go down
danilson09

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:18 pm

i dont have headphones ..i use speakers LoLL
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male
Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:30 pm

that makes two of us xD
Back to top Go down
DC
200 Club
DC

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:16 pm

GL Smile
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:06 am

well i would like to see some ss's as i cant play atm Very Happy

anyway gl
Back to top Go down
danilson09

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:21 am

thx everyone Smile ... i dont have much ss though:/ LoL sry
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:13 am

danilson09 wrote:
thx everyone Smile ... i dont have much ss though:/ LoL sry

well post the ones you have or get your as in some pub games
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:02 am

[13:50] danilson09: ghost
[13:50] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: ?
[13:50] danilson09: who is cockinthepocket?
[13:50] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: nn useless
[13:50] danilson09: lol i pwned him
[13:51] danilson09: in dm6
[13:51] danilson09: 25 -17
[13:51] danilson09: he didnt let me to take an ss as he left quicly
[13:52] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: thats just win pwn is like 25:5
[13:52] danilson09: lol
[13:53] danilson09: wtf is wrong with you i, someone told me to tryout with him ..and i did
[13:53] danilson09: when you lose you always have an excuse ..y is that ?
[13:55] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: lol dude wtf wrong with you
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: i just say that pwn is bigger win
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: not like 25:17
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: and you go mad
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: fuck you really
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: go talk to someone else
[13:56] danilson09: no im not mad Smile
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: i will not listen to your rubish talk
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: ok
[13:56] danilson09: lol u n00bzz
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: so shut up
[13:56] danilson09: fucck off
[13:56] danilson09: all Very Happy
[13:56] danilson09: you nabs get alife
[13:56] danilson09: xD
[13:58] <This user is now online>

f2 from me. and ban on nn server also from me.
Back to top Go down
danilson09

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:05 am

i just asked you who he was and told you that i beat him ..you got mad cause you think youre invincible?..i told you im not mad and you still was being rude ...:/ lool cant believe it
Back to top Go down
RoSa
God Mod
God Mod
RoSa

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:34 am

Wow, nice attitude,

f2.
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:13 am

Ghost you souldnt say "fuck you"
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:26 am

shadow wrote:
Ghost you souldnt say "fuck you"

I agree with that.

Ghost, you are supposed to be inactive. Thats one reason we have new leadership. You make it very hard for them.

I would like to know what you are going to do. Stay -nn-? Want your leadership back one day? Look for a clan with better teamplay? I am sure others want to know it too.

As I understand the conversation, you started to be rude with "fuck you". So far no decission from me about f1 or f2 for dan. I wanna see some ss, vs. nn or of public games. But also important is a nice attitude Smile
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:54 am

first - i said that i will not listen to that shit and said him to fuck off because he started to talk some shit about me without any reason.

second - if you are like to be called nabs by some nab... good for you - i will no tolerate such attitude... if if shouldnt say fuck you after he talks rubbish about me when i just say that pwn is not 25:17 but like 25:5 - meaning hard lose - he definately shouldnt call -nn- clan nabs and think he is so cool.

whatever you can unban him or whatever.

i am more or less inactive and not looking for clan right now - i hope we will make it on our own. and i am playing with nn only in trainings not to fall out when if i return and in scrims when i am needed due to the fact that not enough members are online.

about leadership - no i dont need it back - i will let woot and dice feel the tase of that and if they are willing to go on its even fine with me to become mod or even not higher ranked user - u decide if you want me in management or no.

and if you want to know something just ask - thats the way you do it... so i hope i have answered all major questions and ok i am suggesting as inactive member not to accept this one as he definately has some problems with attitude showing already.

pz lock
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:02 am

ghostdog wrote:
second - if you are like to be called nabs by some nab... good for you - i will no tolerate such attitude...

Sry, didn't see him calling one a nab before your "fuck you".

And I don't think we should test applicants by saying fuck you and keep only the ones who stay nice.

ghostdog wrote:
whatever you can unban him or whatever.

You banned him from the server?

pz...
Back to top Go down
danilson09

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:51 am

thx duke ...i am glad you understand...the only think i asked him is who wss cockinthepocket because i played with him ..then he started acting weird and he copied the conv where he wanted... so he could say i started but its not true :/ ..hes not nice to new ppl ...
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:52 am

ass i saw from the convo i see no rudness i mean i can and am a bigger dick you all see me being rude to anybody who is rude to us but that ghost i must say was uncalled for

so dan im going to let you continue your aplication so gl and hf

and when you come to the server dont just sit in spect join the fun we dont bite Wink you want to join so show us your skill Wink
Back to top Go down
g33k
This Is Sparta :)
g33k

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:05 am

gl and hf
forgot it Wink
Back to top Go down
danilson09

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:24 am

thx very much Very Happy i mean it ... i wish me and ghost would be like friends again..like never happened Smile..pls reply ghost
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:56 pm

how i read it and how it went

[13:50] danilson09: ghost
[13:50] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: ?
[13:50] danilson09: who is cockinthepocket?
[13:50] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: nn useless

question aswered polite
[13:50] danilson09: lol i pwned him
[13:51] danilson09: in dm6
[13:51] danilson09: 25 -17
[13:51] danilson09: he didnt let me to take an ss as he left quicly
[13:52] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: thats just win pwn is like 25:5

me saying that 25:17 is just win - therm pwn means powned and that means crushed, owned or whatever - its like 25:5 not 25:17

[13:52] danilson09: lol
[13:53] danilson09: wtf is wrong with you i, someone told me to tryout with him ..and i did
[13:53] danilson09: when you lose you always have an excuse ..y is that ?

i still dont get whats it all about and why i am involved but danilson is shitting on me that i always have some kind of excause

[13:55] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: lol dude wtf wrong with you
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: i just say that pwn is bigger win
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: not like 25:17
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: and you go mad
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: fuck you really
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: go talk to someone else
[13:56] danilson09: no im not mad
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: i will not listen to your rubish talk
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: ok

just sending him to talk to someone else as i will not listen how trail members talk some shit about me

[13:56] danilson09: lol u n00bzz - insult nr.1
[13:56] -nn- (inactive) Ghost_doG: so shut up - i will not stay silent after that insult

[13:56] danilson09: fucck off - insult nr.2
[13:56] danilson09: all

[13:56] danilson09: you nabs get alife - insult nr.3
[13:56] danilson09: xD

really thanks for back up woot and duke - i just said fuck you and go to speak to someone else its like kind of 1 insult but he does shittalk to me and after 3 insults on nn clan and me and i am bad one again - fuck you both then 2... i know that i am negative member here but dont poor shit on me in front of some nab who talks shit and then says like he want to be friends with me - fuck u again u nab.

p.s. useless, rosa and i think geek also came to me and asked wtf with that dude and that talk but ok i am bad one... bad boys for life. Who gives a fuck
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:00 pm

sometimes i think you should rename this clan to polite pussy clan as you are so damn polite even when you get owned and dont do anything about it just "staying postive" - kind of too pussy for me i guess. sometimes you just need to say whats up and stand up for replay... but yeah go on settleting all problems by ignoring them and talking like you have purple glases on through wich you see all good and happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next