NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog indanilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) - Page 3 Server12fl4

danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)

Go down 
+6
DC
d1c3cr1pt0r
Duke
g33k
ghostdog
danilson09
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:51 pm

Useless wrote:
Can you even understand english correctly ?

I think his english is very good.

OK dan, after what I have seen so far there are a few problems. YOu play quite good on dm17, but scrims are most of the time on dm7, dm2, dm6, dm13. Here you are not very good. Maybe on public servers vs. noobs, but you have not much experiences in 1v1 vs. good players. Your movements and sound usage is bad.

Then also important is that you fit to other nn guys. Chat, be nice, do training scrims, have fun. But after what I heared, there are some problems.

For now I saw f2, sry. You must work on both of the above points.
Back to top Go down
danilson09

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:16 pm

Ok man i understand tht i need to improve, Smile but you told me everthing is going ok ..why you told me there is some probs duke ? :/ ..though i respect ur decision Smile ..thx 4 ur help man ..Wink
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:35 pm

danilson09 wrote:
Ok man i understand tht i need to improve, Smile but you told me everthing is going ok ..why you told me there is some probs duke ? :/ ..though i respect ur decision Smile ..thx 4 ur help man ..Wink

ok is not perfect

so ye duke tnx for handeling it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
danilson09

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:56 am

sorry w00t didnt understand :/ LoL
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:20 am

danilson09 wrote:
but you told me everthing is going ok ..

No, I told you already where I see your weeknesses when we did 1v1. I said u must work on that. Do it, follow good players in scrims, watch demos on youtube (Look for Merky for example), play 1v1 vs. good people. When you think you are ready ask again for tryout Smile
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:50 am

ye whatching demops of better palyers made me play better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
danilson09

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:40 am

ok ill do that Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)   danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

danilson would like to join :)) (Rejected)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3