NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog inq3 History in pictures Server12fl4

q3 History in pictures

Go down 
+5
shadow
SkillZ
Duke
qL1maX
w00t
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

q3 History in pictures Empty
PostSubject: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:11 am

here if you wish post your quake 3 clan history Very Happy

q3 History in pictures Q320070906195354
1st clan i was in =Hc= (High class) was fun till faggy leader made us leave (some drama in the clan) so we made x*R (clan ofc club came after)
q3 History in pictures Q3-20071117-141844
2nd clan x*R (x*Railers) was fun had same ppl as =Hc= yet it was more of a home to me too bad i left it due to inactivity and went to join |Rm| i alos lost contact with The Fuzz aka eSc who showed me what cgame was and showed me a lot of good tricks in q3 actually hes the one that made me what i am today actually
also x*R was the clan i 1st started pulling off 7fpms in pub and the 1st time i reached 200+ frags
q3 History in pictures Q3-20080210-223742
3rd clan |Rm| (Rail Masters) was my dream clan untill leader and a member had a fight and some drama started hapening and the clan was falling apart + a lot of members were suspsected of cheating so to not get my name in the mud with them i left but it was a good and fun clan had good times in it
q3 History in pictures C58084c6e81b156ed7c9a000
4th clan -uW| (unWanted) was the clan i re-joined with xeox past =Hc= and x*R member good guy curently in H$ but the clan was not as fun as the rest the time i spent in there was very short since the leader left to play COD4 then clan just fell apart everybody left so nothing else to say here (it sucked if im honest)
q3 History in pictures Vsce
5th clan .cE/ (Constant Evolution) after -uW| i decided to go and re-join with wrax (past =Hc= and x*R member) and also to help out a clan that wasnt doing so good + needed a lil break from the "pro" attitutdes of other clans time that i spent there was fun there i met ThaMort aka Sk!llZ (currently -nn-(lol)) we spent a lot of time training together we jsut palyed all day till our fingers were broken and i also met Doom2 fun guy reminds me of eSc (curently WTF) was fun till some btich (pardon my french) messed with the leaders head and he retired .cE/ (sry for the lame ss but wanted to include skillz and power)
q3 History in pictures Q3-20080608-110719
6th clan <-H$* worst mistake ill ever make after .cE/ i decided its time to get a stable clan so ive joined H$ since it was around for a long time i thaught it was stable enough also wanted to re-join with xeox when i started the time from wannabe to the end of the T was all good it was fun but after i got to remove T it all started sucking ppl just dont act there like a family its more of a popularitiy contest ither your kewl or your on your own but that wasnt the reason why i left completely the reason i left was that Brandon (some fag again pardon my fench) came back to q3 and posted to join hes attituted is one of those "pro" i dont need to go by the rules i made q3 what it is today and shit so he pisses some ppl off good friends of mine (xeox and Dave) Dave is also a fun guy we trained a lot and well nothing bad about him (curently eV) well he pissed them off to the point where they were aither in and brandon was out or they were out and brandon was in ofc the ass licking barandon stayed and they left which pissed me off so i left
q3 History in pictures 116
7th clan -nn- i promised Sk!llZ (he was TC at the time) that if i ever left H$ i would re-join with him (we never lost contact after cE) so i hang around the server whatched you fight etc... i was a lil afraid to post since i said TiS (i didnt know he was here till later on) was a hacker and i didnt know if Duke and the others would accept me but i said its all or nothing so i posted after the psot they informed me that the join topic was closed but they will make 1 more spot for me so i was kinda lucky or i wouldnt be here atm so it was all fine and fun actually it was the most fun i had since hmmm x*R so i scrimed with them had fun joked and well i guess they got to love me cuz i was done with my T aka nnn in no time or mby it just felt that was cuz of all the fun so i just played like i did acted like i do and somehow made it to CL position since TiS was kicked due to hax then i started admining the servers (when it was kindly payed for by Duke and Ghost_Dog) ok moving on it was fun till someone im not gonna say everything again cuz if your here long enough you know what went wrong so lets just call this time "The Upgrade Time" aka upgrade from yelling to funning so at the moment i crawled up tp Leader postion in -nn- and we are stronger than ever

gg ppl and heres to many ups and downs that will come our way cheers

i know i miseed a cuple of ppl im sorry but i hate spaming long posts
Back to top Go down
qL1maX
God Mod
God Mod

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:01 am

:O impressive
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:03 am

w00t wrote:
i was a lil afraid to post since i said TiS (i didnt know he was here till later on) was a hacker and i didnt know if Duke and the others would accept me

Yeah, I remember when you came to nn Smile

We both had a lil argument by PM on the H$ site about what is a prove for cheating and what is not. The TiS demo posted on the site wasn't a prove in my opinion. So I was very surprised to see you applying for -nn-. Seriously I thought you just wanted to find out if TiS is still around or not. Twisted Evil

I started in a US clan called DRZ, deadly railers. It was dead, and I was asked to join to renew it. We never did a scrim and it died in a few weeks. No ss with tag, but I found my first contact with w00t Very Happy

q3 History in pictures 44544290

Then I was a lot on the HD server, and applied. My first serious application. That time it was a cool clan. Unfortunately the leader left because his gf kicked him. Noone where able to be the leader, and all gone without much words...

q3 History in pictures 79816056

Then I joined TC. I had no idea that the leader was cheating, and of course I trusted him...

q3 History in pictures 53412394

After all the cheat accusations TC died, and exo started -nn-. But first I tried to reactivate HD after I met a former member on the server, Gammit.

q3 History in pictures 59788224

The funny thing, at the same time Jester and Jesters gay co leader, I dont remember his name, did the same and also tried to start HD again. Jesters gay co leader, I dont remember his name, talked to me, and first I was happy, we where 4 and not 2 people, but Jesters gay co leader, I dont remember his name, wasn't happy because he was afraid to lose his Co Leader rank... I gave Jesters gay co leader, I dont remember his name, the password to the forum and he deleted all.

Well, I was pissed a lil and of course didn't join this new HD. That day I was pissed, I scrimmed 1v2 vs. Jester and Jesters gay co leader, I dont remember his name, and owned them hard.

Then I asked to join -nn- and I was welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
SkillZ
200 Club
SkillZ

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:07 am

OMFG... i just made an freaking whole thing about my history... took me fucking half an hour.. and i pressed "post" nothing was posted i just noticed... wtf! i wont bother to make it again.. FFS crap...:S
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:15 am

Well i rly dont have much history.

i will post later
Back to top Go down
qL1maX
God Mod
God Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:50 am

Heres mine:

when I started playing, like 2years ago, I met Thibi, you probably don't know him, but he was my best friend @ q3 back then. anyway Thibi was in DC ( dogs commander ) and I was a little noob so I joined them, but they were all french, ther forums everything but I didn't cared about it cuz I WAS IN A CLAN!!
the screen below was my first scrim with DC and my first scrim @ q3 ( remember I was noob Wink )
q3 History in pictures V-DC
q3 History in pictures 79b8adebf1b493a75a1422eadd97037aeb4
after DC died in a couple weeks I didnt knew were to go, but my friend Thibi who learned me everything, he showed me what cgame was and he showed me a lot of good tricks in q3 actually hes the one that made me what i am today agfter, went to H$, so I did the same Smile
here was my topic: http://hsclan.namepad.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=35v
we both get in Wink and after like a couple months Thibi got caught and I started to hate him. He /quited q3. At that time I met Floop1E and he brought ( if thats a word lolxd ) me into nL and im still in it.
I was clanless, and I made some friends, so I thought lets make a clan called UO and later we ( thibi and me, he came back to q3 ) changed it to UW ( ultimate warriors ( good old times lol )). people like peace, flash (both HS) Hensa (vM) Muriana (nL) Ar3s (LoVe) were in it. But then Thibi went inactive ( or quitted q3 ) again so I killed it :XXX

then I started clanhopping lols, from dO to Lrg, from Lrg to LoVe and back to HS, I was still a noob which didnt cared much about everything and everybody
When I had posted @ H$ and didnt make it in, I realised what i was doing. So I wanted to stick to a clan. after some time I met some -nn- guys and i posted for you guys ( us ) but cuz ghostdog=hitler I left it.
I went UE, a respectfull clan which I loved to join for months. I made it T pretty quick and pretty easely. but I saw USA clans is nothing for me. so I went euro again and now to gE. I did make T <3!! but didnt make full...... so after a homo ( w00t ) asked me to join and like every1 asked it, i went -nn- again and like 2 days ago i made full Very Happy

btw u better read it xD it took me a half hour but >>>>> Who gives a fuck lol!

=)
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:39 pm

i read it all lol that ss duke pwns xDDDDD

i remember you as the blue and red tag you were quite pwnzor then Very Happy

but your a even bigger pwner now Very Happy

also skillz do it again god dman it xDDDDD c'mon Very Happy

also some inturasting this i have read Very Happy

tnx for taking the time
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:29 pm

w00t wrote:
also skillz do it again god dman it xDDDDD c'mon Very Happy

c'mon skillzor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SkillZ
200 Club
SkillZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:51 pm

.cE - my first clan ever!Very Happy it was a clan made to improve its members, regardless of their skill lvl. wich was perfect for me! because i posted @ .cE forums when i had played Quake III Arena for only a month Razz and they accepted me:D and then teh most awesome thing happened, i got to know w00t:D He thought me all the things i know and showed me noghost and all that sjait. I was in the skies with .cE! it was all i had hoped for, and then the leader, Phoneix, killed it on my freaking birthday 19.05.08 </3
q3 History in pictures Aff04cbf287025edee8744a57a7d79f42d299c2e
q3 History in pictures Pic15va7

nNo. - after .cE died i wanted to try for a clan that was abit better. so i tried for a clan called -nNo- the clan was run bu Oldparr and those guys, they were better than me but they accepted me as a Trial member. I had it going with them for a lil while and then they began to suspect me for cheating o.O that and because of mu suxage i didnt get to full member. And the clan died a lil time after they "kicked" me.

Here is my suspected thread @ .eRa| forums (LOL)
http://era.noghost.net/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4776&start=0
q3 History in pictures Pic16ed5

/dOa/- After the lame -nNo- thing i was looking at this clan called dOa they were mid lvl ppl who looked like they had fun, and they were a good group of ppl:D i got to know em kinda g00d, espescially Oxynia, a girl from Sweeden. We had a great time in dOA then ppl begaun to get caught as haxx0rs, Oxynia was caught hacking too =/ never spoke to her after, think she dissappeared from q3. Then i left cuz of hacking.
q3 History in pictures 5603a1631acd6220f47ac723233873e2ed3347a9
q3 History in pictures 1stpwppx7

-uTr. - When i had left dOa i was clanless (LOOL) and i talked to a friend of mine (penguin) he had started a kinda low lvl clan called -uTr and wondered if i wanted to join and i was like yee what the heck:D and i was in -uTr for a while, it sucked tho, i pwnt every1 XD i guess i was in it because i wanted to feel like i was actually good at this game, my confidence sucked hard at that time. and the cland died quickly, (dont remember why)
q3 History in pictures F63781ce0e90d305b2e5dea6ea7e55177ae69d55
q3 History in pictures 110nd6

TC* - Then it was TC* Very Happy My man Shadow kinda wanted me to join and i tried for it:D it was a fun time, sucked a lil bit cuz of the T!S thing tho, and as probably most of you remember it died =/
q3 History in pictures Skillzvscosinuen3

And then you guys!Very Happy you are the best! -nn- 4 evah:p we pwn <3 you! xD

And w00t, ima say thank you! you made me who i am, or at least the quake player i am. You thought me how to do this shit... you are like my Quake 2 Guru xD you are the best dude! YOU PWN! U DA MAN:D etc.. etc...

here are some club ss's xD
q3 History in pictures Rtwvshmil6
q3 History in pictures 69436f6f9700bc53c8f5fae4bef274b3ac6eb2f8
q3 History in pictures 236d8d8ba660502ed92010a661906b5f543df2de
Back to top Go down
SkillZ
200 Club
SkillZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:59 pm

I ment Quake 3!

not 2 xD
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:00 pm

gg skillz you da man i just told you how you did it all Wink gg
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Ok now me Razz :

I dont rly got big future.

when i start to play quake i didnt know nothing.
noone bring me to quake. i just like quake so i start to play it.Single player of corse.Then 1 time i press multiplayer and servers shows , hmm i was thinking lets try.
and i go to one server and i didnt know when i was playing and when didnt lol.you know i was playing freeze mode so i thinked i am playing while i was specting someone xDDDD.
and so on and so on.Then i met 1 guy from slovenia and he told me for x.fire. i get x-fire and some friends.
i met another friend from turkey.He was cool but he wasnt good at english.
well then i use to play much whit turkey guys.Then there 1 clan exist name "WOLF_" .. i first time saw them.But they invite me to clan.i would be full right away.
hmm i didnt know nothing but it was cool.Clan didnt have forum and nothing im not sure if i played at least 1 scrim whit them so i dont rly take this as real clan.
Mine nick was sumthing like that : q3 History in pictures Wolf
So then clan died or sumthing dunno.And then i start whit some ticks servers: Train bit by OH!. there i met ercmac.
We start to be rly good friends and we still are.I like his TC tag.So 1 time i asked him can i join TC?.And he said lets see.
We made some 1v1.And i win him at dm17 and dm2 which we use to play.
He said sure sure and give me link of forum and say i must post.Hmmm wtf what forum what post i didnt know nothing.
So he made it for me.I was rly happy when T!S told me im full member.I still miss TC much Sad. But nn is BEST!
I didnt rly follow forum and stuff because i was to nab.And also i dont have noone ss of when i played whit them because i didnt know whats ss lool Smile.
BUT NOW I GOT SS. THANKS SKILLZ FOR THIS SS. ITS ONLY SS WHICH I HAVE WHEN I PLAYED SCRIM WHIT TC <333 :
My nick TC*PoLcEq

q3 History in pictures 69436f6f9700bc53c8f5fae4bef274b3ac6eb2f8

Mine first ss on x-fire is this :
Pretty nab 1 Smile : q3 History in pictures 78b301d9de780b5250798f100d5821b2f864fa91

And then i stop playing quake for about 4-5 mouths because i think i will quit quake while i buy new comp.
But i just cant. meanwhile i find out TC died Sad.
But as soon as i hear nn was made i was happy again because almost all same members were in Smile
So i join it back.
Then i leave you all know why.
And now i come back again Smile.

Thats all Smile
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:48 pm

But there was 1 little mistake i made while i didnt have clan when i leave nn.
I made this cookies X clan.
Total disaster almost all members were on maverick ban list
So i decide that i kill clan.
But wT club still work and im proud to be leader of it Smile
Back to top Go down
SkillZ
200 Club
SkillZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:03 pm

q3 History in pictures 48d3c087e8d36e6c4c48188ae8528c3fa60fe422

My first ss in xfire:)
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:07 pm

Skillz you have any other ss where i am on whit TC tag?

Thanks

And will we hunt some chicks today on msn? Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:25 pm

q3 History in pictures E9a2c430075f9cb64e21a02f484a8ef0c9d7aa66

1st ss from my xfire xDDDD

well i had more but i had deleted them cuz xfire gave me some crap about i reached limit off ss's Surprised
Back to top Go down
SkillZ
200 Club
SkillZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:42 pm

shadow wrote:
Skillz you have any other ss where i am on whit TC tag?

Thanks

And will we hunt some chicks today on msn? Razz Very Happy

Dont have more ss's sorry=/

And.. naah your time to find some chicks Surprised i ran out of em' xD
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:27 pm

haha i was thinking norway have more girls xD
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:56 am

woot i hope you dont mind because i repeating you about sig xD.
but today 1 nab call me hacking and im proud xDD
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:05 am

ehh have fun with it Very Happy

btw he called me a wh'er today to

|
V
Back to top Go down
qL1maX
God Mod
God Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:30 am

lol its ur first time any1 calles u a haxor? lol i get that everyday
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:23 am

qL1maX wrote:
lol its ur first time any1 calles u a haxor? lol i get that everyday
lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:00 am

Not first time second time.
First time i didnt take ss and nothing.
Anyway they cant call me cheater everyday because i dont play quake much.
Just sometimes public.
Back to top Go down
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male
Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:58 am

well, first i was playing q3 with some friends in multiplayer, it was kinda fun...
so then i started to play it at home in single player, as i had only dial-up, and didnt needed it Very Happy

after i got internet, i wanted to try to play it in MP, so i started MP game, and got into freezerail.
didnt understand it quite well, but i liked it, as i was great fan of rail, even in FFA Smile
after i got some skills and knowledge of it, i started playing it intensively.

later, i found out that most of players have xfire, so i downloaded it but had no friends in it...
didnt bothered to turn it on, so i wasnt using it quite often.

after a while, a dude asked me to join his clan (iT), i said "sure, why not, could try to see whats up with those clans" Razz
so i joined a bit nooby, active and not much friendly clan... so, i was telling myself "this clan crap is nothing special..."
q3 History in pictures E6adffab56b7c936ecf60ff0bcc9ff4462e89e52

was in it few weeks, until i met exo and we played a bit together, as he was the only one i know that speaks balkanian.
then ghost came and he was pwned on dm2 Smile he persuaded me to leave iT and join nn.
q3 History in pictures 69f34b297eb5560866231067941ac3a9cf88906e

then i met u guys, and i got new concept of clan. i like here, all members are friendly,
maybe not much active, but really nice persons.
love ya guys I love you

few weeks later, shadow and natural made a club and called me, so i joined wT.
[img]q3 History in pictures 4a02cc6ef598cd0ba93f1d4511d93290d255eb2b[/img]

here is my first ss on xfire:
q3 History in pictures 1d6cec70629bbca14b19ce7257a9d3f901f4a0f5

as u see, my cfg was default, it only had nms and enemymodels.
later i saw that lots of guys have "wierd" cfg's, but nice visibility,
so i started experimenting on graphic cmd's and made my first cfg Smile

well, thats about it.
cheers ppl Wink
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Thx so far for all the histories Smile

We could copy this stuff into the memberlist!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

q3 History in pictures
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next