NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog inq3 History in pictures - Page 2 Server12fl4

q3 History in pictures

Go down 
+5
shadow
SkillZ
Duke
qL1maX
w00t
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
d1c3cr1pt0r

Male
Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-11-02

q3 History in pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:42 pm

sure, good idea
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:11 pm

heh sure

mby next topic will be history of nn but thats not rly for me to type xD
Back to top Go down
Lux_kywalker
Active Posting
Active Posting
Lux_kywalker

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:33 am

w00t wrote:
3rd clan |Rm| (Rail Masters) was my dream clan untill leader and the CAPATAIN had a fight and some drama started hapening and the clan was falling apart ...
I'm sorry w00t and willing to commit harakiri with a bamboo knife Neutral
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:50 am

Lux_kywalker wrote:
w00t wrote:
3rd clan |Rm| (Rail Masters) was my dream clan untill leader and the CAPATAIN had a fight and some drama started hapening and the clan was falling apart ...
I'm sorry w00t and willing to commit harakiri with a bamboo knife Neutral

ehh its ok Very Happy clans come and go the main part is were still here Wink

alos join nn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lux_kywalker
Active Posting
Active Posting
Lux_kywalker

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:31 am

I did that earlier Smile
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:40 am

Lux_kywalker wrote:
I did that earlier Smile

Things have changed ;-)
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:09 pm

Duke wrote:
Lux_kywalker wrote:
I did that earlier Smile

Things have changed ;-)

ye try again you rox Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DC
200 Club
DC

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:37 pm

w00t wrote:
Duke wrote:
Lux_kywalker wrote:
I did that earlier Smile

Things have changed ;-)

ye try again you rox Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lux_kywalker
Active Posting
Active Posting
Lux_kywalker

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:05 pm

I'm lame at 1vs1
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:48 pm

nobody cares for 1v1 :DDDDD

all we care about is fun Wink
Back to top Go down
XeNoN
Active forum Member
Active forum Member
XeNoN

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:15 am

Well i cannot remember when i first began Quake III Arena but im sure it was many many years ago.

I first began in a mod called Insta Unlagged in CTF in 1.31. Basically i only started playing because my cousin played. He was leader of literally the best clan in insta unlagged ctf in 1.31 called t4e (the 4 elements). Since i began q3 i always wanted to join them ;p but i was never ever good enough lol! I really sucked back then but slowly improved and made my own clan in CTF which was really good called -=HALO=- ;]] but then we died due to other top teams stealing our members lol :S but when i was in CTF i met a player called DutchDimension and he brought me to the mysterious world of efreeze!.

Soon enough i found i was really enjoying efreeze and decided to move to this. (i was still a newb back then though xD). I was a real good clanhopper back then ROFL. I was pretty much the typical noob lol. I was in a clan called *Mr. which was my first clan. The leader of this was a guy called King (currently in zs lol). He has made some of the best clans ever in efreeze most notably section8 (where half of my members are from coz they died) lol. Soon after i joined about 15 other clans LOL. I slightly improved (although i was still nooby) then joined a really old clan called [ONI] which my cousin DayWalk3R actually co-founded lol. At the time they had some amazing players of their time like tokz king evol ging. After they died then i joined a clan called -DR-* Dark Revolution (still alive to this day but only 1 original member remains lol). This was fun times. Leader of this team was a guy called Ring2 (now 1 of the 4 leaders in zs with me) ;]]. Shortly after i joined the efreezers decided to make a cup competition. We had a knockout competition to get into the league of 5 teams. Other teams included 333 section8 ExS and SW (the 1st 3 pretty much were the pwners of their time lol). In the league although we qualified out of many many different clans each and every one of these teams beat us and we came last out of the top 5 lol. section8 eventually going on to win it i think xD

So that was the story. I sucked big time lol. So i quit quake 3 (this was about 3 years ago). I then came back to q3 last july and kept playing in public. I then got asked to join two different clans. Clan XT (4th in efreeze league now lol) and Clan nM (11th in efreeze league). So i ended up joining nM ;]] mainly because i was good friends with their leader. At first i totally sucked. I was last in wars with 12 in 8 (just like ql1max right now LOL! jks man xD). I decided to be clever and watch other extremely good players play like evol in public and develop their style. The style i chose was non-hook and to make my movements better (side to side and timing shots) rather than a lot of mouse movement aim (because thats how players like evol played). I found that this was really good way to play with the railgun and my accu improved so much. Soon after with a bit of practise i was coming top in all wars consistently for months. But nM had about 23 players and i wanted to play nearly every map out of 3 but only ever got to play 1 or 2. A combination of this and other reasons (disagreements with other players) meant i decided to leave nM with 2 other members (1 being my sister snake) and created my own clan called sik. Other clans such as section8 and vd died and also miss. I always wanted to join section8 but instead they joined me as well as 3 vd members and 1 miss lol. soon after fearless leader (and ex section8) vaxy joined us to remake zs clan (which he was leader of the 1st time round) and here we are ;p.

THEN i got bored of efreeze because all the public servers suck for me because of shit pings etc. So i decided to take up what merky said i should do and i played some noghost. then i found that im not actually that bad at it ;p lol so here i am XD

ive played in many many wars (i mainly only win now ;p 15 wins 1 loss for zs in the league lol. but i have to say this is probably THE greatest war ive ever played. It was so tense and i pretty much played the perfect map. + merky sucked LOL. i had so much fun that war ;p

q3 History in pictures - Page 2 Shot0113yq9

theres snake there ;p my sister xD

love ya!
xenon
Back to top Go down
http://www.zsclan.co.nr/
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:26 am

haha nice history Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: q3 History in pictures   q3 History in pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

q3 History in pictures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2