HomeWebsiteFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Leaving :/

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ava7ar
Newbie


Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Leaving :/   Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Sorry, well I've been looking forward to some bigger scrims with you guys, but some have left, others are just never on, so I guess I have less of a life than you lot Very Happy C ya around, and good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duke
Club 1000+
avatar

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:24 am

Ava, Power, geek, xenon, esq...

All leaved because of inactivity... How active would we be if all these guys would have stayed...

Damn guys, give us some time. Especially from the old members I expected some more loyality... Power was 2 month inactive, came back and left... geek told us he needs a break, didn't even come back and left...

Ah, fuck it. Then -nn- is an inactive clan with only a few scrims.

gl Ava Smile

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1670
Age : 33
Location : Latvia, Riga
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:44 am

i said it to you when i left... inacivity kills and yeah nn is pretty much inactive - even when i see some members online - woot skillz you duke and others you dont scrims.

one time even power said lets scrim to me as HA because you didnt want to despite the fact you were all online...

all those m8 left to active clans thats all - clan needs to be active and -nn- is no Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w00t
***The Boss***
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Age : 27
Location : Slovenia - Ljubljana
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:22 am

bah yall can just suck some donkey dicks

read the join us it clearly states we dont guarentee any activity

we have lives outside of q3 deal with it

splee ya

ps: no hard feelings

also i like how this clan is no pressure to be active aka we have fun when we have time to have fun not omg omg omg if i dont scrim in the next week ill get kicked out of it ohhh noesss my life will be ruined

_________________
Wall[Hack] Of Shame:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moral?
Average Posting
Average Posting


Male
Number of posts : 42
Age : 34
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:28 am

agree with woot ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 810
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:52 am

Moral? wrote:
agree with woot ^^
me 2

gl ava Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1670
Age : 33
Location : Latvia, Riga
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:23 am

i would just suggest to pay attention to dukes post and then to woots post.

one talks about imagine how active nn would be
other talks about - all whats nn is about is fun but no activity (i dont understand that "THE FUN" thing but still i dont think it could be achieved not playing)

other thing is that why need to waste your time in forum, waste money on server if both half of the year stands more or less empty (comparing to other forum activity and server activity)... just waste of resources - but they are not mine so Who gives a fuck

gl guys with you inactive clan Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w00t
***The Boss***
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Age : 27
Location : Slovenia - Ljubljana
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:58 am

lol every leaving topic is the same so...

bla bla bla inactivity bla bla bla

i just stopped giving a fuck so i just say splee ya and thats that

but nooooo you just have to go to every topic and say bla bla bla nn not active bla bla bla as if you were in the clan and leaving in every topic lol

_________________
Wall[Hack] Of Shame:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w00t
***The Boss***
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Age : 27
Location : Slovenia - Ljubljana
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:01 am

also what is there to pay attention in dukes post?

hes pointing out that if all the palyers stayed we would be a lil more active and how some lamers left

_________________
Wall[Hack] Of Shame:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duke
Club 1000+
avatar

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:09 pm

exactly woot.

People are inactive for weeks or month, come back and complain that noone else is online.

I just wonder why all this guys who are always online never met another guy who was always online...

w/e, like woot said, no hard feelings Smile

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duke
Club 1000+
avatar

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:12 pm

And btw Ghost, you don't have to come back all days and tell us what is going wrong with the clan. If you don't like it how it is, noone forces you to come here. It's kind of "My dick is longer". You just forget you failed hard in leading -nn-.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
w00t
***The Boss***
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Age : 27
Location : Slovenia - Ljubljana
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:31 pm

you go Duke

_________________
Wall[Hack] Of Shame:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 810
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:39 pm

ghostdog wrote:
i would just suggest to pay attention to dukes post and then to woots post.

one talks about imagine how active nn would be
other talks about - all whats nn is about is fun but no activity (i dont understand that "THE FUN" thing but still i dont think it could be achieved not playing)

other thing is that why need to waste your time in forum, waste money on server if both half of the year stands more or less empty (comparing to other forum activity and server activity)... just waste of resources - but they are not mine so Who gives a fuck

gl guys with you inactive clan Razz

most of us in nn are ppl that actually have life, and dont have much time for q3.
but we do like to play some scrims from time to time, when we are able to.

yes, i would like that our clan is more active, but i dont wanna go around some pub servers and watch clanless dudes and call them to join if they are good, active and friendly,
so that we have more members and be more active. thats a lot of bullshit

i just like this clan for not being an another obligation, just as woot said

that "fun" thing u dont understand is referred to fact that we do have fun playing this game,
and dont wanna kill that fun by freaking out for being, as u call it, "inactive clan"

if somebody doesent like to be in nn due to its inactivity or wants to play scrims all day long, than this is not clan for him and he has liberty to leave or not join,
but if they dont have much time for q3 as i said, he is more than welcome to join us

we do see what is wrong with nn, and u are again making a donkey out of a fly,
like u always do, talking us about teamwork and inactivity and stuff...

thats how my point of view on nn clan looks like, so i apologize to all nn members if anything is wrong in that picture

P.S. I want a peace in the world, and so on, and so on...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w00t
***The Boss***
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Age : 27
Location : Slovenia - Ljubljana
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:21 am

wheres the i like that post button Razz

_________________
Wall[Hack] Of Shame:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosoglan
Newbie


Male
Number of posts : 19
Age : 26
Location : Austria
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:05 am

and i think the guys from NN are never on:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EDi
God Mod
God Mod


Number of posts : 152
Age : 24
Location : Suomi/Finland
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:16 am

and i think the guys from NN are never on:D hmmm, I think this whole topic was talking abt only that?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duke
Club 1000+
avatar

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:30 am

chaosoglan wrote:
and i think the guys from NN are never on:D

I think you didn't have the guys from nn in ur xfire... Wink

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duke
Club 1000+
avatar

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:09 am

Duke wrote:
chaosoglan wrote:
and i think the guys from NN are never on:D

I think you didn't have the guys from nn in ur xfire... Wink

And you didn't respond when u played on a hidden server and i asked u to come to scrim...

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1670
Age : 33
Location : Latvia, Riga
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:05 pm

first - i still see dukes post as if noone quit nn it would be active clan (stating that -nn- is not 100% born to be inactive - its still have some part of "normal/ordinary clan in its dna)

second - i just post not because i was here or failes or succeeded in clan leading or whatever - i just see that all people who come and quit report the same - INACTIVITY - and you guys on one hand go on with fun thing and on the other go with WHY YOU LEFT thing... just make a statement - -nn- is not active clan , it scrims on average (taking last year for example) once in 2 weeks or something, bla bla bla. not like present your clan as clan where its friendly people (no doubt except attitude to forum troll aka ghostdog) and skilled players. just add that you dont scrim!!!!

third - mostly i just tell ugly truth which i see and hear and which is UGLY and it seems that i am still only one who can tell it loud and admit it - so dont take all my posts like "in your face" or "here is my revenge" posts... i still try to do some good for this clan advicing it to people who might fit here and posting up to date info about nn image here.

fourth - i would say that i was rised from TC clan and duke at least saw all of it and partly rised me also and hopefully will understand following - i think that i did not fail in leading nn - it pwned it scrimed it had nice reputation while i was leading. and when the time came where clan did not think / did not want to go same way with me i did what i had to do - leave it in safe new / unofficial leader's hands...

fifth - to dice - i maybe egsaturte a lil bit but dont go from fly to donkie just because of nothing. same thing with teamwork - there was time that duke said it to me in TC and -nn- that have to do more teamwork, have to do this and that and we even did come in TC server and plan our games, strategy played vs eachother to get our teamm8 playing style etc. in one word - DID A LOT OF WORK. but when time comes that you cant handle that load sure its easier to take a "FUN" side and become other person. i was and still am as a coach who will never stop trying neither let others try less that 100% if they do something - thats because i said that there is not teamwork even if there was some of it - because if you go black and white and there is like teamwork in 20-30% of a game its still fail its not even half so same as at school - its black = no teamwork. so was with all other things.

otherwise what i see here now - its duke woot dice and edi Razz 3 leaders who gave up trying and are just lieing here to like dice said have clan and dont be one of those clanless players - its called "need of belonging" in pshycology. and here you go bit against each other again as you say that you have real life but still want to belong here as well in case real life is not so good. but thats other strory and might be ugly truth from my side again. (no offence just analysis). also to replay about leading - dont see any leaders here so sorry you are not much better as fail Smile

to finish this story and summ up all - delete inactive members like hotshot or rosa who hardly come online oh skillz too.
declare clan "FUN CLAN" with no obligation and add how often you tend to scrim - so there is at least some hard measurable facts there.
and end up with few members mostly leaders and be happy Smile - anyway is not anything else now its just not stated and most hearing -nn- clan name still get assumption i want to join it because they are skilled, active and playing scrim using teamwork bla bla bla...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w00t
***The Boss***
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Age : 27
Location : Slovenia - Ljubljana
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:18 pm

anyone wanna sum that up i srsly aint gonna read that

_________________
Wall[Hack] Of Shame:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duke
Club 1000+
avatar

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:40 pm

w00t wrote:
anyone wanna sum that up i srsly aint gonna read that

Well I tried to read all, but I stopped at the point where I am called a liar.

Sumary: teamplay bla bla activity bla bla clan is dieing bla bla...

Also some: "Delete inactive HotShot from memberlist" (Yes, the same HotShot who played the last scrims vs.srs...)

And some: "I was a good leader"

One word to Ghost: When the day comes where we need your advice, we will ask you, until then I will not comment your crap anymore...

Never saw a person who always look for mistakes of others, but never accepts his own mistakes like you do. Get a life, get a gf. There are more important things than "how does my quake3 clan which I left a half year ago"

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
g33k
This Is Sparta :)
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 306
Age : 27
Location : Croatia / Vrsar
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Duke wrote:

Never saw a person who always look for mistakes of others, but never accepts his own mistakes like you do. Get a life, get a gf. There are more important things than "how does my quake3 clan which I left a half year ago"
n1 duke say him say...Admin power
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 810
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:16 pm

ghostdog wrote:
second - i just post not because i was here or failes or succeeded in clan leading or whatever - i just see that all people who come and quit report the same - INACTIVITY - and you guys on one hand go on with fun thing and on the other go with WHY YOU LEFT thing... just make a statement - -nn- is not active clan , it scrims on average (taking last year for example) once in 2 weeks or something, bla bla bla. not like present your clan as clan where its friendly people (no doubt except attitude to forum troll aka ghostdog) and skilled players. just add that you dont scrim!!!!
already wrote about that... pay attention Wink
d1c3cr1pt0r wrote:
if somebody doesent like to be in nn due to its inactivity or wants to play scrims all day long, than this is not clan for him and he has liberty to leave or not join,
but if they dont have much time for q3 as i said, he is more than welcome to join us

ghostdog wrote:
third - mostly i just tell ugly truth which i see and hear and which is UGLY and it seems that i am still only one who can tell it loud and admit it - so dont take all my posts like "in your face" or "here is my revenge" posts... i still try to do some good for this clan advicing it to people who might fit here and posting up to date info about nn image here.
heres advice: dont advice us. u left this clan, none forced u to do it, and now u cant expect us to again listen to ur blabing about teamwork and inactivity...
i dont see ur posts like "in ur face" or "heres my revenge" as u said it, i can see that u have good intentions, but we are all tired of ur posts of that kind...

ghostdog wrote:
fifth - to dice - i maybe egsaturte a lil bit but dont go from fly to donkie just because of nothing. same thing with teamwork - there was time that duke said it to me in TC and -nn- that have to do more teamwork, have to do this and that and we even did come in TC server and plan our games, strategy played vs eachother to get our teamm8 playing style etc. in one word - DID A LOT OF WORK. but when time comes that you cant handle that load sure its easier to take a "FUN" side and become other person. i was and still am as a coach who will never stop trying neither let others try less that 100% if they do something - thats because i said that there is not teamwork even if there was some of it - because if you go black and white and there is like teamwork in 20-30% of a game its still fail its not even half so same as at school - its black = no teamwork. so was with all other things.
dunno about TC, cant say that u are right or wrong... but i know what u thought that teamwork is while u were leader here, and i can say that teamwork is not running around map satisfying ur needs...
u expected us to come to ur frozen body in split second from another side of map, killing enemy in our way if we have a chance, melting ur ass, and doing all that while u are spamming, enemy here, im frozen, stay silent, bla bla... thats impossible. we are not merky, and i doubt that merky could do it neither... scrims were so stressful, so they ended up like "we fail, we couldnt do the mission impossible..."

and again here we go back to 'fun' part; there was no fun in trying to be tom cruise... maybe we still suck in teamwork, but at least we dont freak out "omg, ghost will complain about lame teamwork",
even if there was a pretty good one... i get it, u maybe wanted to motivate us to try harder, but it wasnt working, so u should tried some other things to do it...

ghostdog wrote:
and here you go bit against each other again as you say that you have real life but still want to belong here as well in case real life is not so good. but thats other strory and might be ugly truth from my side again. (no offence just analysis). also to replay about leading - dont see any leaders here so sorry you are not much better as fail Smile
no, i dont wanna belong here in case my life is not so good as u said, i want to belong here couse i wanna relax from hard day when im able to...
this is my form of relaxation, maybe some chatting with clanmates, or other players, or playing to have fun,
but certainly not a backup of my life, and i think that it is why are we not trying very much to make this clan something u ever wanted it to be

maybe i do fail in leading, and maybe woot fails in leading, but we dont wanna make same mistakes u did...

ghostdog wrote:
to finish this story and summ up all - delete inactive members like hotshot or rosa who hardly come online oh skillz too.
declare clan "FUN CLAN" with no obligation and add how often you tend to scrim - so there is at least some hard measurable facts there.
and end up with few members mostly leaders and be happy Smile - anyway is not anything else now its just not stated and most hearing -nn- clan name still get assumption i want to join it because they are skilled, active and playing scrim using teamwork bla bla bla...

why should we hotshot, or rosa, or skillz? if u didnt noticed, skillz is pretty active, hotshot too (maybe not playing q3 all the time, but at least he is there if we call him for scrim...)


and to finish this story, i will add a little quote that u can find in announcement made by exo in joining section:
3xorc1st wrote:
We do not guarantee any activity
i know that this clan has changed leaders few times, but hey, its still here!
i dont expect much activity, couse im not very active, and thats the reason why i didnt put it away...
dunno ur reason, or woots reason, or even dukes while he was leader with u, but thats my attitude to this clans activity and inactivity

peace Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1670
Age : 33
Location : Latvia, Riga
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:10 am

as i said - you just see that its my post, then look words like teamwork or whatever and then in your mind equal that to = ghost again speaks about clan he left, he is bad and failed as leader - fuck what he is writing. Who gives a fuck i really have / had good intension only.

about my teamwork stuff - i cant say because i dont remember what did i say but my teamwork perfect model was = stick toether, teamchat a lot about enemy's position. nothing about satisfying my needs (you can see my ss in xfire when i try for clans i usually am the man last in frags but first in melts - so i do that running through and melting even if it means i will die). thing here is that really i tried to push out 100% effort in each scrim from each player and you i dont know why started to be scared of me and i bet talked more about me behind my back rather than in my face - so maybe partly my fail in our relations aka clan leading was the fact i didnt ask for feedback in the right way (because i had some feedback that yeah we sucked a lil, or i played with music on bla bla bla) which made me push even harder for that 100% effort. But on the other hand you all also didnt comunicate with me - telling that come on lets chill, fuck teamwork we tried etc. In one point i just realized that part of -nn- (woot, duke, later also dice and skillz) was scared to play with me while such people like hotshot, rosa, dc power, useless and moral still i guess enjoyed playing with me.

anyways one thing is for sure - you dont want me to post in this forum (because i will i guess post only my point of view of different issues raised in sections i see), definately joining and spam sections are not intereting for me so my posts still in general will be under "bad ghost comments about clan issues" so you better ban me here if you really dont want to see my posts.

pz. ban?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d1c3cr1pt0r
Ghostwriter
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 810
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:23 am

u got me wrong dude, i dont mind ur posts, i can actually learn some things from it, as u are more in this game then me, and have more expirience, but i dont like ur posts when u criticize us in teamwork and inactivity, which i know that we lack of...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   

Back to top Go down
 
Leaving :/
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Why Burger King is Leaving Military Bases
» Tip or Wake, that's The question
» Exactly how does "Leave a Tip" work?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoNamedClan :: Info about -nn- :: News-
Jump to: