NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog inLeaving :/ - Page 2 Server12fl4

Leaving :/

Go down 
+6
d1c3cr1pt0r
Moral?
w00t
ghostdog
Duke
ava7ar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male
Number of posts : 1670
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Leaving :/ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:03 am

d1c3cr1pt0r wrote:
u got me wrong dude, i dont mind ur posts, i can actually learn some things from it, as u are more in this game then me, and have more expirience, but i dont like ur posts when u criticize us in teamwork and inactivity, which i know that we lack of...

dont criticize just stating that its not here and probably will never be here so just admit it so other people like geek or power or ava7ar will not leave and not join clan because of different assumption...

point on that post was that people think:

a) -nn- is long gone - dead
b) its active strong clan (as most of "normal" clans)
c) what is -nn-?

which none is true...
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:19 am

i wasnt afraind to scrim with you but your "team playing" just doesnt fit with my way of playing i like to move around and stuff i rember quite a few times when you sid enemy at mid crouched with gaut and wait for them to come and we did this for like 30 ces then the enemy came from back and shot us both. gg to that

its funny i can play with anyother palyer from nn just fine i only had problems with your playing i dont point out ppls mistakes cuz half the fun is finding your own weakness thats the way i got so good well was so good i did it all my self

yes i do fail as the leader but i do not take the fun out of the game for ppl if they dont do so well in scrim who gives a flying fuck train get better or dont its not my place to say how you should spend your free time i play when i can/when i want to and if i suck in a game i dont care if my team mates suck i dont care its fun to have a challange

so my msg to the clan

HAVE FUN IN GAME NO MATTER WHAT THE SCORE, BUT IN REAL LIFE THATS WHERE THE SCORE MATTERS

and we wount ban you
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:56 pm

w00t wrote:
i wasnt afraind to scrim with you but your "team playing" just doesnt fit with my way of playing i like to move around and stuff i rember quite a few times when you sid enemy at mid crouched with gaut and wait for them to come and we did this for like 30 ces then the enemy came from back and shot us both. gg to that

first -not the fact that that enemy i was reporting was one to get you from the back - i aint no god to tell you all and move you all - i just said what i thought was important - in this case campers who are hard to spot. but still it does not mean that if i say something you should turn your brain off - partly its again not totaly my fault huh?
second - nothing is perfect so am i... i just did state the fact and my suggestion - my message wasnt "dont you dare to enter that room - you will stay still and do that that and that...

w00t wrote:
yes i do fail as the leader but i do not take the fun out of the game for ppl if they dont do so well in scrim who gives a flying fuck train get better or dont its not my place to say how you should spend your free time i play when i can/when i want to and if i suck in a game i dont care if my team mates suck i dont care its fun to have a challange

didnt get this part - donno is it language or something else. and it sounds also kind of selfish dont you think so? you dont care about yourself, dont care about others and dont care about game much... and of curse it was challange for you to pull out team if m8 fail.
me on the other hand cared for the clan image, for the result (as it is fun to win - and dont say you dont like win feeling comparing to lose feeling of curse with some exception but in general), and most of all i cared about people - i shouted on few members like come on get your attitude right and why you give up even before scrim like using music during the game etc. and those people still came back to me and also many said thx i learned a lot from you...
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:05 pm

ill read it respond tomorow gn
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:09 pm

w00t wrote:
i wasnt afraind to scrim with you but your "team playing" just doesnt fit with my way of playing

That was the point. I remember at the beginning the teamplay of Ghost was perfect. At the end it was the worst of all nn members. Way too many teamchat, just running on his own, expecting others to follow him. No way to talk with him about his mistakes, he declared himself to the teamplay god, all others sucked in teamplay. Teamchat by him was useless. When you followed him, it was kinda random "enemy near" or "get away". The chance was 50:50 to get the enemy where he thought he is, or enemy from behind. He ignored all kind of other teamchat. Even complaind that there is no teamchat when I did teamchatspamming especially for him.

He will never think about his mistakes, his rudeness to others, his insults. But complains about the attitude of others. He is always right. So all discussion with him is useless. Just give it up. I never insult people online or in my real life, I am kinda soft, nice guy. But for him I make an exception, hes just a fancied bastard. Probably to much stereoids.

I tried to be nice to him again lately, I can forgive mistakes like I expect others to forgive me when I did a mistake. But I can also say "excuse me". He will never say that.

Sorry for that, but it must have been said.
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:35 pm

i bet you frogot to put you glases on while reading my last 2 post or you just didnt read it...

also there were some posts before with "excause me" kind of texts...but ok lets ignore that same as i ignored you teamchatspams and as insulted people... (for shadow to say fucking natzy its ok but for me to say you did bad teamwork its insult)

lol! lol!

P.S. i guess i am losing my memory due to steroid overdose - will go look for some which boost not muscles but brain as well lol! lock
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Seriously. Your "kind of excuse" some people don't understand. And right, I stopped reading your crap when I was called a liar.
Back to top Go down
EDi
God Mod
God Mod

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:23 am

Yay, even some1 noticed sometimes me somewhere Very Happy

Is that rly a crap duke? :S

He is saying now that when he was leading, everything was ok...
Maybe its others members fault that nn is so inactive..
actually this time I see skillz pretty often on xfire
hotshot is acitve too. i dont see him often on quake but sometimes
anyways.. I think too that u gotta do something.
Ghost:"so i do that running through and melting even if it means i will die)". Ithink thats stupid,
I would better try to get a score than i die when i try to melt

and guys, have u noticed that actually only duke is talking something wise here?! you woot and ghosty just fightisng, and in 2 days u will not remember where from everything started!
you talked abt listenin to music in 3 or 4 posts -.- and you also fight abt the teamplay what was a year ago
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:13 am

btw who deleted my post wasnt nice.
Anyway why u still spaming here? I think its better to go play 1 game of q3 not to spam on forum lal.
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:27 am

EDi wrote:
Is that rly a crap duke? :S

How would you call for example the advise to kick HotShot out of the clan? Is that a good way to make the clan more active? Look in the scrim section, HotSHot is always there.

How would you judge comments like "Duke is lieing" without ANY example where I was lieing? I get pissed by this kind of argument withour ANY respect.

How would you judge "Ossii is a cheater"? There was never a cheating topic about him.

You don't know how the clan was when Ghost dropped his leadership. I wasn't able to be Leader together with him because he is no teamplayer in leading. I tried many times to convince him to be more respectful to the people, he just went on yelling around. Just one example, he complained we are inactive at a time we did 100 scrims in a month. Or just look in the scrim section how he called all other noobs, how he complained about missing teamplay. He srsly thought he is the only one in the clan who cares about teamplay.

AT that time I wanted to post my quitting message, but then I saw Ghost was first. 4 ppl told me after that they would have left with me, because I was the only reason to stay in this clan under such a leader, with his disrespectful behaviour to all members. Maybe the clan was active at that point but we had no fun, and it was about to die.
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:28 am

shadow wrote:
Anyway why u still spaming here? I think its better to go play 1 game of q3 not to spam on forum lal.

I am sure noone deleted your post.
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:12 am

Duke wrote:
shadow wrote:

I am sure noone deleted your post.

yep it did.

I already write here , but as u see this is my first post
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:47 am

Maybe there was a server problem when you posted it, I am sure noone deleted it. Everyone can write here what he likes. Except illegal content of course Smile
Back to top Go down
EDi
God Mod
God Mod

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:10 pm

okok duke maybe ur right, but still u need to stop this all bullshit!
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:14 pm

OK, I will.
lock
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:39 pm

ehh im not gonna waste time im jsut gonna say lol @ edi and a lil lol @ shadow

edit atm i havent got the time to read all this but i will sometime soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving :/   Leaving :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving :/
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoNamedClan :: Info about -nn- :: News-
Jump to: