NoNamedClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog inNew NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Server12fl4

New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
RoSa
d1c3cr1pt0r
Duke
ghostdog
w00t
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SkillZ
200 Club
SkillZ

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2008-08-31

New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:17 am

w00t wrote:
Duke wrote:
My whole life was a desaster. I wanted to quit -nn- and quake3, throw my comp out of the window and kick my gf out of my appartment (ok, her appartment)

Then, one day everything changed, you, w00t, joined -nn-. Suddenly all was fun again, and we won our first scrim.

w00t, I luv u I love you

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

well then skillz is to thank i joined cuz of him Very Happy

love you skillz <3333 I love you I love you I love you I love you

and love you to duke I love you I love you

Dauym! Don't make me cry man! (lol)

love you to w00t<33333 I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:59 am

w00t wrote:
shadow wrote:
yea we could play as ..server have this what maverick write :

If you are an admin and want to enable the new antibot:
-Download this (right click, save as antibot_cid.txt)
-stick the above file in the server's NoGhost folder
-restart map (you don't have to restart the server)
-you must be running 894 or higher
-you must be running g_authenticateClient 1

Add this to your server config:
g_authenticateClient_strict 2
g_authenticateClient_versionLimiter 144
g_authenticateClient "1"
g_antiBot_gamesBanned "-1"
g_antibot "1"

And to finish, one of the testers said the following about having to wait to see people banned:
"im on the edge of wetness with anticipation"

and this stuff.. blabla... you server admins know what it is ..

and ng 144 ofc.

then yes ..but how you know he would use ng 144?..

cuz he has to or he cant play he has to have 144 or he cant even join the game

ah cool then ..

we sould do that
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
-nn- Forum Troll
ghostdog

Male
Number of posts : 1670
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:33 am

this talk is going off topic.

but yeah shadow your fault was that you accepted haxors and all haxors are not teamplayers.

and exo thx but i would say that i am the clan shaker and it is what it is thx to me but also to other unformal and formal leaders - so gg overall.

about ng and not scriming ppl who are in the list - i scrim them 1 time and if i see them hax still i dont scrim them anymore thats what i will do...
Back to top Go down
shadow
Ghostwriter
shadow

Male
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:30 am

yea ... good idea
Back to top Go down
Duke
Club 1000+
Duke

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:35 am

ghostdog wrote:
this talk is going off topic.

but yeah shadow your fault was that you accepted haxors and all haxors are not teamplayers.

and exo thx but i would say that i am the clan shaker and it is what it is thx to me but also to other unformal and formal leaders - so gg overall.

about ng and not scriming ppl who are in the list - i scrim them 1 time and if i see them hax still i dont scrim them anymore thats what i will do...

Just scrim people on new servers. Smile
Back to top Go down
w00t
***The Boss***
w00t

Male
Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:32 am

last post in this topic:

Maverick wrote:
I guess we've reached the end of this thread, so I'm going to lock this thead, pin it, and throw some final comments on it.

First off, some facts:
-Every single person caught had something in their Quake 3 folder that was cheat related. EVERY SINGLE PERSON. Whether this means they used someone else's config and didn't cheat directly, were using a cheat directly, or had used a cheat long ago is irrelevant. Your Quake3 install shows signs of a cheat.
-Over the past year I have posted warnings that people should clean their configs. You were forced to read this when downloading the NoGhost client mod. The warning came with the .zip file. People ignored these warnings and now many of them are caught.
-Many people in this thread have tried to spread fear and uncertainty in antibot, misinformation, and a general doubt in NoGhost. Anyone doing this is performing a tremendous disservice to this community and is using their emotions rather than rational thought to come to a conclusion. I have tried numerous times in this thead to clarify what antibot is doing; often times I felt those words were falling on deaf ears or were further confused by bitter and purposely derailing remarks. If you are reading this post and still do not understand then you are welcome to send me a PM, or better yet, just read my comments in this thread again.

Having said all that, I hope everyone who was caught in this thread has cleaned their Quake installation. Delete those configs which you don't trust or you got from someone else.

While I don't think letting people off is the best decision, I believe this list is best left as a warning. It is up to server admins to decide whether or not they want to use the list of IPs or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New NoGhost Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2